How do you guys deal with stress?

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Focus on the positive, aint like you got cancer.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jeezzy

Originally Posted by 4one5

Cutting out all the meaningless things out of my life helps too. I'm talking social networks, video games, basically anything that can be deemed unproductive. Knowing that I'm doing something that really enhances my life helps lead give me a peace of mind.
And remember to live in the present moment. I put meditation up there because that's essentially what it is. 

+1 
pimp.gif

go to the strip club, get twerked and slobbed call up my mans and get reacquainted with mary jane, take 2 to tha head and hit the gym, cold shower afterwards, call up an ex, make her forget why we broke up, kick her out and make her remember why we broke up, go downtown and look at the water
in that order

Sports and working out. Sometimes I'll go out and have a few drinks with friends.

For all the 
smokin.gif
ing NTers: What would I puff on to relieve stress while avoiding the paranoid state I typically ended up in when I blazed back in the day? I'm not a big weed enthusiast, but something that would just mellow me out and have me chilling would be optimal. A lot of bad high/paranoid memories, while I can however remember times of being mellowed out and playing hoops and such when zooted.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

For all the 
smokin.gif
ing NTers: What would I puff on to relieve stress while avoiding the paranoid state I typically ended up in when I blazed back in the day? I'm not a big weed enthusiast, but something that would just mellow me out and have me chilling would be optimal. A lot of bad high/paranoid memories, while I can however remember times of being mellowed out and playing hoops and such when zooted.

Any kinda kush, fam

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

For all the 
smokin.gif

Any kinda kush, fam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Throw a tea party.
Go to the beach DOLO
Go to a social event by yourself.
Troll on social networks.
Go to the gym and show femz dat thirst.
Listen to maroon 5
Pop bottles of muscato like the rappers and have no rubbers on hand.
Max out your Credit cards with stuff you don't need (when your bill comes, you'll be stressin off of that and not what you were initially stressin about)
Play  Rayman for PS1 for a couple hours.
Build shipping boxes and then break them down.

So many things.

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by slickp42189

go to the strip club, get twerked and slobbed call up my mans and get reacquainted with mary jane, take 2 to tha head and hit the gym, cold shower afterwards, call up an ex, make her forget why we broke up, kick her out and make her remember why we broke up, go downtown and look at the water
in that order
laugh.gif
Damn two to the head before the gym? I'd never be able to do that.

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

For all the 
smokin.gif

Any kinda kush, fam
well not any type of kush but most kush's have a nice mellow couch-lock effect.  Are you out in cali?

If your east coast then we primarily have OG kush year round.  diesel will leave some people paranoid because it's upbeat.  We also have strawberry cough and blue dream....blue dream gets alot of love on the east coast.

East coast sucks in terms of variety....depends where on the east your at though.

I used to do this a lot until I really started to make a concious to let go of things that had happened in the past and focus on my own actions/goals. Once I started to really invest time in things that mattered to me like playing guitar I found I was more focused on my own development as opposed to worrying about what others were saying about me. Meditation really helped me a lot as well. 

I'm into Yoga, during the day I try to keep my eyes open as I am doing poses to soak in the environment while also keeping focused on breathing and core strength, at night, I like it pitch black so I can embrace the darkness and know I can keep my cool even when I feel like I'm only a speck in space with no real contribution to the cosmos (yet). Getting into a bunch of good reads, finding new things to cook and trying to sleep more. Kush and Blue Dream are my ideal strains, being from the East Coast there really isn't much variety in the Kush department so I rock with a wide group of Indica maybe the Sour when I am feeling brave haha.

I just take a deep breathe and toss on some old 'Em....preferably Marshall Mathers LP

Gets me some what angry/motivated and forces me to hit the gym, great stress reliever

Stress is about perspective and release

simple things such as saying 10 things your grateful when your feeling stressed out helps
(distracts your mind from the anxiety causing thought you currently have) - and you obviously feel encouraged to work harder to justify your blessings

Release your negatives by exerting yourself physically - releasing the pleasure chemicals in your body
(exercise, laughter, having a good vibe to music, sex) - these are fantastic stress relievers because they physically release the pleasure chemicals in your body

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have my own gym... Gym!... fight MMA. Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Music.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Reading.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hit the Beach. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chill with my son and zone everything out.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]those are my go to for stress relievers. [/color]

Gym, Sex, Music, Driving, Sitting in the shower with the water running over me, Smoking

Back
Top Bottom