How do you guys feel about prosecutors using rap lyrics in indictments?

It’s like, people are conflating 10 different points. It’s obvious that if *****s did wrong, and they have evidence…then of course pursue that.

Vague rap lyrics should not matter, or be used as evidence. It should be “protected speech”

It’s this simple to me. This is the damn point.

Committing crimes and then alluding to them should be protected
Committing crimes and then intimately detailing them, should not

It’s like, people are conflating 10 different points. It’s obvious that if *****s did wrong, and they have evidence…then of course pursue that.

Vague rap lyrics should not matter, or be used as evidence. It should be “protected speech”

It’s this simple to me. This is the damn point.

Guess these same people should be ok with cops entering your home without a warrant but because they found illegal weapons you should still be charged because now they have real evidence.

Part of me wants these new age goofy rappers to suffer for being clout chasers in music talkin bout other rappers they killed or ppl they killed. And the general sense to
Be seen

But on the hand, art shouldnt be used to your detriment outside of that enviorment. Even if its bad, its should be kept in that world.

I dont believe in the hypodermic needle theory of art so i dont thinks a scream “fire” in a movie theater type thing either.

at the end of the day, lets keep it a buck, people on here advocating for protecting criminals that are causing harm to other people.

oh he's on that kinda time.
mom-love.gif

Yea. That was part of the reason he made the Asians getting attacked thread.

He ain't slick.

Back
Top Bottom