How do you guys feel about prosecutors using rap lyrics in indictments?

Then no need question my motive for creating that thread. Either add to it, ignore it or report it to the mods.

243B5344-6A3D-4E97-A17B-E525CEE0985D.jpeg
He did it, but every man understands why he killed Ron Goldman.

It is what it is.

Then no need question my motive for creating that thread. Either add to it, ignore it or report it to the mods.

I can definitely question your motives because of YOUR previous actions.

But don't try and flip this on me as if EYE have a problem with the thread.

But everyone with two eyes know you get off on being able to take shots at black folks in the process.

But again, play stupid about it.

I can definitely question your motives because of YOUR previous actions.

But don't try and flip this on me as if EYE have a problem with the thread.

But everyone with two eyes know you get off on being able to take shots at black folks in the process.

But again, play stupid about it.
Literally posted in the very thread :
Any attackers of any race should be treated as individuals and never should be viewed as a representation of the race as a whole.
But it's cool if this is the narrative you want to run with. Im not going to crowd this thread further with back and forth with you. Either you can ignore me, or talk to me in the DM. Otherwise, peace.

Someone in this thread feels like a new SN for a familiar NTer

People arguing just to argue at this point.
ironic. If you felt this way why you come back to leave another comment again.
at the end of the day, lets keep it a buck, people on here advocating for protecting criminals that are causing harm to other people.
Should've just kept it a buck and ignore the thread and leave it at that. Guess your pride gets in the way when black people as myself defend the culture(art, music etc) and not the criminal which I've stated they should be held accountable for crimes committed.

Back
Top Bottom