how do you guys feel about your girlfriend working at hooters ?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I'd let her work there, but I'll be there too everyday she works

Watching her...

laugh.gif

Former Hooter girl
My bf at the time didn't care
It's not that big of a deal

laugh.gif

Hooters aint that bad at all. A lot of other bar type establishments have girls dressed the same way.

Reminds me of the time I asked my bf what he would do if I decided to become a stripper. He said he'd break up w/ me. Well, we're no longer together...
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Never became a stripper, though
nerd.gif

hooters is cool. !%%# she can strip as long as it comes with free food benefits like hooters. Whatever keeps me full

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

Originally Posted by bjamez20

helllllllllll no not happenin. it's not about her showing off her body, its about how her job is to flirt with dudes the entire time she's in there.
Seems more like friendly conversation than outright flirting. And even if it was harmless, job related flirting, she's coming home to you, right?

if she spends all day flirting with other dudes and being objectified, then hell no she's not welcome to come home to me.

and while yea, its "friendly conversation", but keep in mind that they train the girls on how to flirt with dudes in all types of differentsituations. i have a handful of friends that have worked there, and they're basically told to flirt with every single guy/group of guys that comes in andto leave the families and couples alone(who really takes a girl on a date to hooters
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by bjamez20

and while yea, its "friendly conversation", but keep in mind that they train the girls on how to flirt with dudes in all types of different situations. i have a handful of friends that have worked there, and they're basically told to flirt with every single guy/group of guys that comes in and to leave the families and couples along(who really takes a girl on a date to hooters
laugh.gif
)
This is true. They pass out several pick up lines to trainees.

Not really a huge deal...but of all the jobs out there, why hooters? Seems like someone could do better.

i was comfortable enough to care.

But it did make me annoyed when she'd tell me stories of her being sexually harassed.

i heard to work at hooters..they make you walk into a wall..and if your nose touches the wall before your boobs do..
you cant work there lol

No problem at all. I was disappointed the first time I went to Hooters. The outfits they wear aren't as revealing as I thought.

Originally Posted by Lozano90j

i heard to work at hooters..they make you walk into a wall..and if your nose touches the wall before your boobs do..
you cant work there lol
lol
false

Whether u wanna admit it or not. It takes a certain type of chick to work there and that's def not the kinda girl u wanna be with.

There's a ton of other restaurants out there. Whats the real reason a chick would work at this one if she really just wanted a job(think about it)

It would be tough, but if she is my girl then there has to be trust, so I would be cool with it.

Originally Posted by Lozano90j

you cant work there lol
Lies.

Back
Top Bottom