How do you make a girl your jumpoff

6,045
11
Joined Mar 24, 2008
Originally Posted by non flammable

are you supposed to hangout and talk on the phone at first?
fam just let her know your only intentions is to smash if she's with it she's a jump if she's not pretend like you a simp, smash, then get the hell outta dodge 
 
6,747
3,529
Joined Mar 6, 2005
Only call her when u want to smash, and have her know there will be no relationship between ya'll. Thats what i do do, but then again theres alot of jumpoffs in the air-force that already know what the deal is.
 

hansolo23

Banned
926
10
Joined Jan 13, 2010
Let her know up front you just want some kitty. Dont tell her that but like dude said, jump her off.
 
4,139
2,481
Joined Oct 30, 2009
YNS....... i had to do it....

sorry... lol....

but seriously...

you gotta seriously hit that !%! crucial...

make her want it all the time....
 
1,925
61
Joined May 28, 2008
I tell them that I don't want them to try and be my girlfriend. After that, everything falls into place.

/Thread.
 
3,305
10
Joined Mar 2, 2010
Don't chill with her a lot.. or talk to her much.

And mostly only chill so you can smash.
 
2,108
59
Joined Oct 27, 2005
this is a legitimate question but since almost all replies so far have not been helpful, yall are not smashin either...



basically, cut to the chase, if shes down shes down... use those textual relations to meet up with her after initial # close and let her know your intentions...
 

hansolo23

Banned
926
10
Joined Jan 13, 2010
You cant make a girl a JO if she's a Jo then she's a Jo.

You not gonna get a "smart" girl and think she's gonna fall for your petty antics.

If a female just wants the pipe then you will know.

The only way you can MAKE a female a JO is a Roofie.
 
3,305
10
Joined Mar 2, 2010
Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by non flammable

are you supposed to hangout and talk on the phone at first?
fam just let her know your only intentions is to smash if she's with it she's a jump if she's not pretend like you a simp, smash, then get the hell outta dodge 
why not keep her as a side smash chick?
 
1,376
12
Joined Feb 3, 2010
Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

this is a legitimate question 
Really? Any man who has had sex with 3-5 females would simply know that:

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

You cant make a girl a JO if she's a Jo then she's a Jo.

You not gonna get a "smart" girl and think she's gonna fall for your petty antics.

If a female just wants the pipe then you will know.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Plain and simple. Legitimate question my #%$.[/color]
 
2,876
10
Joined Apr 6, 2009
Originally Posted by HanSolo23

You cant make a girl a JO if she's a Jo then she's a Jo.

You not gonna get a "smart" girl and think she's gonna fall for your petty antics.


If a female just wants the pipe then you will know.

The only way you can MAKE a female a JO is a Roofie.
Nahhhh... All girls are "good" at some point in time.

No JO is born that way. But someone has to convert them to a JO...
 
 
6,045
11
Joined Mar 24, 2008
Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by non flammable

are you supposed to hangout and talk on the phone at first?
fam just let her know your only intentions is to smash if she's with it she's a jump if she's not pretend like you a simp, smash, then get the hell outta dodge 
why not keep her as a side smash chick?
you gonna have a problem on ya hands then
 
9,611
14
Joined Jul 19, 2008
Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

this is a legitimate question 
Really? Any man who has had sex with 3-5 females would simply know that:

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

You cant make a girl a JO if she's a Jo then she's a Jo.

You not gonna get a "smart" girl and think she's gonna fall for your petty antics.

If a female just wants the pipe then you will know.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Plain and simple. Legitimate question my #%$.[/color]
This guy knows.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

this is a legitimate question but since almost all replies so far have not been helpful, yall are not smashin either...



basically, cut to the chase, if shes down shes down... use thosetextual relations to meet up with her after initial # close and let herknow your intentions...
YONS. 
 
70,129
24,217
Joined Aug 1, 2004
Just avoid relationship/committment questions....once u smash really good

U got em.

If they corner u tell em u "not ready 2 settle down"
 
4,369
59
Joined Feb 18, 2008
What should I conversate with a jo when chilling with her?! 0_o















Hahaaha
 
17,638
2,677
Joined Mar 14, 2006
Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

You cant make a girl a JO if she's a Jo then she's a Jo.

You not gonna get a "smart" girl and think she's gonna fall for your petty antics.


If a female just wants the pipe then you will know.

The only way you can MAKE a female a JO is a Roofie.
Nahhhh... All girls are "good" at some point in time.

No JO is born that way. But someone has to convert them to a JO...
 
Damn, u make it sound like a religion talkin bout convertin and ++##


U can't make a JO 'UR' JO OP, it just doesn't work that way. U could however have her for an allotted pd of time. How long that time is, only u can determine that. Make her feel like she need u.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now