How do you respond to Road Rage

Some dude today was swerving all over the freeway, wouldn’t let anyone pass and those who tried he’d cut them off and brake check them.

I just pulled next to him with an oversized load on and waited until and exit ramp came up and pretended i didn’t see him changed lanes and made him hit the exit ramp. :lol:

People were riding by giving me dying laughing with a 👍

Don’t know what his deal was but 👋👋✌️

Some dude today was swerving all over the freeway, wouldn’t let anyone pass and those who tried he’d cut them off and brake check them.

I just pulled next to him with an oversized load on and waited until and exit ramp came up and pretended i didn’t see him changed lanes and made him hit the exit ramp. :lol:

People were riding by giving me dying laughing with a 👍

Don’t know what his deal was but 👋👋✌️
People who do that is beyond me… I already want to upgrade my front bumper lol, I’ll just run them off the road if I see that foolishness.

On another note I rarely see nice or fast cars with road rage activity. Only pick up trucks, Altima, and anything else in that low tier class of drivers.

People who do that is beyond me… I already want to upgrade my front bumper lol, I’ll just run them off the road if I see that foolishness.

On another note I rarely see nice or fast cars with road rage activity. Only pick up trucks, Altima, and anything else in that low tier class of drivers.

I have no idea what the dudes problem was but he had a half mile of traffic he was holding up and I don’t have the time or patience for that bs. Like whatever dude you want smoke you found it. Get out of here.

It’s never nice whips. Always Altimas and clapped out Infiniti.

Texas got good drivers. They’ll move to the right after hitting 75. Cali is terrible. And it’s usually an electric car going 75 not moving to the right

:rofl:

I don't know what Texas you been to, but nah. Texas drivers is hella trash.
open space driving. east west 10 & 20. Empathetic as fuh.

It wasn’t until i hit metropolitan like ft worth/Dallas when they pressed my issue. Cali plates on my rear and they hate HARD

I don’t mess with road rage and try to calm myself down, might end up getting shot over here.

open space driving. east west 10 & 20. Empathetic as fuh.

It wasn’t until i hit metropolitan like ft worth/Dallas when they pressed my issue. Cali plates on my rear and they hate HARD
Ahh, that makes sense. Yeah, I was talking more of the metro drivers.

Ahh, that makes sense. Yeah, I was talking more of the metro drivers.
open space here in cali on the 5, 99 will drive you cray with left laners going 70-75. Utah limit is 80 but everyone going 85+. Think somewhere like wyoming they ticket you for driving to slow lol

Back
Top Bottom