How do you usually approach girls at parties?

you approach the girl and say

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends. Please respond.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I usually spit some bible verses at her
those catholic school girls
pimp.gif

Easiest way? Beer Pong (you have to be good though)

Let her be on your team, make most of your cups, and joke about her being trash and making you lose. This has led to my highest success rate
laugh.gif
Girls at parties love good BP players
laugh.gif

I'm surprised no one mentioned this NT gem
[+]
"Don't make this rape into a murder."

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends. Please respond.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
roll.gif
IM DYING B

I just smile and they panties instantly get so wet that they have to take them off and that's when I make my move.

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Originally Posted by gatorad3

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
roll.gif
IM DYING B

That there copy pasta
be og g

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Easiest way? Beer Pong (you have to be good though)

Let her be on your team, make most of your cups, and joke about her being trash and making you lose. This has led to my highest success rate
laugh.gif
Girls at parties love good BP players
laugh.gif
This works well too.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by suge67

FULLPROOF: walk over and spill your drink on her.
A) if she likes you she will be like "dude, don't worry. it was just an accident." Proceed to wipe her down.
B) if she thinks you are ugly she will be like "dude, you're a moron; be careful doofus". Proceed to spill a drink on another girl.

Spilling beer is a party foul

Solution: One cup of water (for spilling), beer in other hand haha. 

at a party party "hey you wanna dance?"
at a kickback party "hey lets take a shot" or hey lets get next on BP"
then just keep her interested from there

A) if she likes you she will be like "dude, don't worry. it was just an accident." Proceed to wipe her down.
B) if she thinks you are ugly she will be like "dude, you're a moron; be careful doofus". Proceed to spill a drink on another girl.
muppet%20head%20turn.GIF

be confident, talk to whatever girl you want, don't make it so serious you don't have to bag every joint you speak to.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

i approached these two black girls a couple of weeks ago and i asked them if they liked Tyler Perry movies.

they said no, so i said "thank God!" and they laughed like they were listening to Killing 'Em Softly for the first time

My man!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Y'all be making it seem like talking to them is a job interview where you have to make SURE you give the correct answers.. Stop being so concerned about what to say bruh's. These chicks are NOT that important
laugh.gif

LMAO!!! that could get expensive
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom