How does the DMV feel about the Blk/Red Jordan 6s coming out 1/23?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

This vid pretty much sealed the deal for me

And he also clearly stated the "just be happy Jordan Brand did this atleast" clause.

I peeped that too, and after hearing that I couldn't take dude seriously. Like I should really consider it a favor and a pleasure that jb isgiving me the opportunity to buy a butchered classic. I still can't accept this, yall be happy with them though. I just can't bring myself to put upwith all of their crap anymore, not only that but a brother got no ends right now.

With any Jordan release, I feel like I have to see the shoe in person before I can buy them, I just can't trust JB
laugh.gif

One down more to go......

Before yall do what NT does best.....

......anyways to comment on the video I can go on forever with how they SHOULD look but the red isnt are a far cry from the 2000s cats need to remember the2000s WERENT Infrared they were Deep Infra, obviously a darker infrared, the varsitys arent dark as many would assume, as the vid shows you can def see thedetails in the stitching this go round.....for those who have seen me in other threads sayin i wasnt gonna cop cause it was Nike Air free, eh i cant NOT buy myfave shoe in life *shrugs*

Im just glad its red and not Crimson or anything of that nature...

Originally Posted by T11Time

......anyways to comment on the video I can go on forever with how they SHOULD look but the red isnt are a far cry from the 2000s cats need to remember the 2000s WERENT Infrared they were Deep Infra, obviously a darker infrared, the varsitys arent dark as many would assume, as the vid shows you can def see the details in the stitching this go round.....for those who have seen me in other threads sayin i wasnt gonna cop cause it was Nike Air free, eh i cant NOT buy my fave shoe in life *shrugs*

I'm sorry, but this pic sold me. I think I will be purchasing a pair on release date. Do they run the same as the 00' Retro's?

This vid pretty much sealed the deal for me
Okay. Dude clearly statedhe cleaned the shoe before doing the video comparison and once he, "cleaned the suede it came out pretty good."

And he also clearly stated the "just be happy Jordan Brand did this atleast" clause.

#buffoonery

They aren't infrareds. I've accepted that.

I can deal with the suede as long as it isn't too grainy. And by the looks of it it's not.

If I get confirmation of an '10 infrared release by release date I will not cop.

......anyways to comment on the video I can go on forever with how they SHOULD look but the red isnt are a far cry from the 2000s cats need to remember the 2000s WERENT Infrared they were Deep Infra, obviously a darker infrared, the varsitys arent dark as many would assume, as the vid shows you can def see the details in the stitching this go round.....for those who have seen me in other threads sayin i wasnt gonna cop cause it was Nike Air free, eh i cant NOT buy my fave shoe in life *shrugs*

Before y'all do what NT does... Er, okay. Dude. Thumbs up on proving, er, whatever you were proving. But,these are available now in Richmond for retail, [EPMD] "So what you saying?"

I had the o.g.s, they were my first Jordan shoe, 6th grade. So these are grails for me as well.

I don't mind the purchase -- no one here does -- as most 2000s are unwearable or look horrible like the ones you pictured.

A slight diss to the 8/23/00s to justify/explain/make some public peace of your purchase of these jawns (as if the "differences" in the 00s and thesecan even be compared to the o.g.s) gets a B'tch slap from yours truly. You should have done the video...

But that whole post is more suited for ISS or Jordan Brand forum, not here.

Sorry, but it is what it is.

laugh.gif

I heard a lot of stores are getting them but only in limited amounts... I will find out more info and give updates..

I seen these in person today at HoH. All I can say is after all the ++$# I been talking and downing these, I want them now
smh.gif

They didn't look nearly as bad as the pictures made them look. I guess it's just a matter of finding a quality pair that doesn't look all ashy, ormaybe they cleaned them.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

JB forum talking about Infared's being released in June now.

smh.gif
they talking about infared pack.. they also talking about more 11's by the end of the year and also 13s!!! but wasn't this the year of the6 and 9... 69!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

JordanPP30 wrote:

JB forum talking about Infared's being released in June now.

smh.gif
they talking about infared pack.. they also talking about more 11's by the end of the year and also 13s!!! but wasn't this the year of the 6 and 9... 69!
roll.gif

4JBpjd

where in the DMV can i cop these early? because round here some shoes will be sold a week early prior to release date.....

I still think these will sell out on the 23rd.. People that hate on these will end up getting them because of the HYPE that is going to build up once we getcloser to the release.. also they will be going back to the mall and look at the shoe over and over again and end up coppin...

Expect this to be another "bread 1s with the strap, then bred 1s coming in pack a few months later" type of deal...

Infareds are confirmed, with product number established for upcoming pack.

With that being said, I'll keep my $105.

JB got me once with the 1s with the strap.

Never again.

nice pic tommy!

as for how limited these are, im not sure...my finishline in va beach got 24 pairs in (we got 36 pairs of space jams)...ill be coppin for sure...they look goodin person

Before y'all do what NT does... Er, okay. Dude. Thumbs up on proving, er, whatever you were proving. But, these are available now in Richmond for retail, [EPMD] "So what you saying?"

I had the o.g.s, they were my first Jordan shoe, 6th grade. So these are grails for me as well.

I don't mind the purchase -- no one here does -- as most 2000s are unwearable or look horrible like the ones you pictured.

A slight diss to the 8/23/00s to justify/explain/make some public peace of your purchase of these jawns (as if the "differences" in the 00s and these can even be compared to the o.g.s) gets a B'tch slap from yours truly. You should have done the video...

But that whole post is more suited for ISS or Jordan Brand forum, not here.

Sorry, but it is what it is.

laugh.gif

Where in Richmond?
nerd.gif

Expect this to be another "bread 1s with the strap, then bred 1s coming in pack a few months later" type of deal...

Infareds are confirmed, with product number established for upcoming pack.

With that being said, I'll keep my $105.

JB got me once with the 1s with the strap.

Never again.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

*FINDS A WAKE TO HARLEMSHAKE VIOLENTLY AT*

Blackberry and a Tat it is then...

I have never spent more than 125 on a pack

But dammit if I'll pay full price for the infared alone..

What other shoe/cw will be in that pack sir
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom