How does the DMV feel about the Blk/Red Jordan 6s coming out 1/23?

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Blackberry and a Tat it is then...
You the oldest %+!$$ getting his first tat
roll.gif

"Come holla at your UNCLE!"

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

One down more to go......

Before yall do what NT does best.....

......anyways to comment on the video I can go on forever with how they SHOULD look but the red isnt are a far cry from the 2000s cats need to remember the 2000s WERENT Infrared they were Deep Infra, obviously a darker infrared, the varsitys arent dark as many would assume, as the vid shows you can def see the details in the stitching this go round.....for those who have seen me in other threads sayin i wasnt gonna cop cause it was Nike Air free, eh i cant NOT buy my fave shoe in life *shrugs*

Im just glad its red and not Crimson or anything of that nature...

Before y'all do what NT does... Er, okay. Dude. Thumbs up on proving, er, whatever you were proving. But, these are available now in Richmond for retail, [EPMD] "So what you saying?"

I had the o.g.s, they were my first Jordan shoe, 6th grade. So these are grails for me as well.

I don't mind the purchase -- no one here does -- as most 2000s are unwearable or look horrible like the ones you pictured.

A slight diss to the 8/23/00s to justify/explain/make some public peace of your purchase of these jawns (as if the "differences" in the 00s and these can even be compared to the o.g.s) gets a B'tch slap from yours truly. You should have done the video...

But that whole post is more suited for ISS or Jordan Brand forum, not here.

Sorry, but it is what it is.

laugh.gif

Where in Richmond?
nerd.gif

If you ain't already in the know and a "regular" (meaning, you just don't POP UP on a hot release) the Koreans on Southside and Eastside andDowntown ain't giving you no play...

They are arriving at stores... if you have doubts just walk to your local footlocker and check them out for yourself.

I wonder how the area is gonna treat these when they drop? I'd be surprised if they get the same kind of hype as the space jams, hopefully the finishlineat my school gets these. I'd be glad too, cause no one buys Jordans or any signature line series up there I could cop 2 pairs no problem. But at the sametime its a gift and a curse cause they may not get them since they won't sell. All I can do is hope.....

I was at Pentagon City today, and they had these on display(@Champs) Not bad in person.

Never seen them do that before, not even for the Space Jams.

Which tells me that they are trying to create hype, because no one is really trying to get them.

They also told me they have atleast 2 FSR, for anyone that plans to go there.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I was at Pentagon City today, and they had these on display(@Champs) Not bad in person.

They're VIs... Black VIs... They should be awesome in person.

#whatwetalkingbout

Hell with you JB.
indifferent.gif

For everyone waiting for the Infrared Pack. The store I shop at which carries JB.. and most boutiques have already ordered up to FALL 2010 just told me that JBjust cancelled the Infrared Pack... if you don't believe me ask a store that you deal with to confirm.. this just happened this week.. FYI.

^^^^^^Try telling that to the kids in the JB forum........
laugh.gif

I know these are your grails Kev. But like I have been saying, with JB nowadays, it is either take it or leave it.

%@$! it, ima get my lebron game up, hope this pack comes out and if it doesn't, maybe cop these later when the prices stabalize

I can't believe I'm going "50% off day" like (meaning NO urgency) on a black VI...
ohwell.gif

Discount, on layaway, 1 pair... I'll get them out when I get them out...

smh.gif

I've found one decent right shoe. Still tryna find a decent left one to match it...

tired.gif

hmmm from all the pics ive seen in the pick up thread, i know imma have to inspect the pair i scoop up...

saw em in person and they are pretty nice. suede is nice. shade of red kinda dull. looks like midsole paint chipping will most likely be a problem after only afew wears, but that's what we come to expect from jb these days. copping on discount, not sure if i'd pay retail tho.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

saw em in person and they are pretty nice. suede is nice. shade of red kinda dull. looks like midsole paint chipping will most likely be a problem after only a few wears, but that's what we come to expect from jb these days. copping on discount, not sure if i'd pay retail tho.
nerd.gif

I will wait for the EA...

Just copped the flight 2s this past saturday...only cuz I had a giftcard...no complaint on those....

Originally Posted by jahsondc

I will wait for the EA...

Just copped the flight 2s this past saturday...only cuz I had a giftcard...no complaint on those....
must have been a serious giftcard cause 180 is steeeeeeeeep
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom