How does the DMV feel about the Blk/Red Jordan 6s coming out 1/23?

I know these aren't spacejams... but from I know the VI is probably the 2nd fav to the XI. but everyone is different.. but I know I am not going to pass onthese. And these are not going to be the next Flu Game.. I know that for a fact.

c0036c464450251d041d90260245456a8e5e24ca.pjpg
5e736cfe438e26560b91935c023640320dc1e744.pjpg
09b36cea4b852409004f900a0e434b811cec7597.pjpg

Pics I got from the Jordan Forum... looks good to me guys

I'm not really pressed to get them, I passed on all the other basterdizations of this classic.

I need to see these up close in person.

White/Red's
pimp.gif

Saw them today, as they are starting to arrive at stores.

Take it or leave it? Take it with discount.

Never thought retro Carmines would look better than the 3rd go 'round of these grails.

But it is what it is.

I'm a get a VCU art student to paint the outer inside white (where the air bubble is located).

The black teeth in the bubble bothers me greatly.

Details... Details...

im still up in the air about these... hopefully a mean discount will persuade me to buy
smile.gif

I think these will sell out the same day... I also feel that a lot of people are going to sleep on these and regret later because they are too worried aboutthe suede.. but I feel that Nubuck to Suede is not that big of a change.. compared to the FLU GAMES which went from Leather to Nubuck and also added designs..the Jordan VI is still a lot of peoples all time fav.

Looked at the page for these in JB forum.

Joints are ashy straight out the box.

only way im copping is if EOH lets me holla at that discount.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

I typically don't get caught up in the materials, but I can't see myself on these. All I see are the suede 17s when I look at them.

co-sign

BASURA! the youngins will eat these up tho....have fun lickin the bottoms and posting pics smh

Originally Posted by Asia

f3526e549e21104a98906541eda0a9aaa9654bf5.pjpg

LET THE HYPE BEGIN!!!
laugh.gif

That looks varsity red instead of infrared, so do y'all think there's a possibilt Brand Jordan will release them with the Nike Air on the back?

^^ If you check the JB forum.. in the post, bammas already got their pairs.

Ashy x jumpman on heel.

Crazy, 5 years ago if somebody showed me those pics I would have sworn there variants.
grin.gif

Pass on these, 1Q will be strictly flights/foams for me.

I read on the Main Jordan forum.. they are nubuck.. it's the same material used on the Flu games..

Back
Top Bottom