How does your e-fame compare to your popularity in society? Vol. Who knows?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

funny thing..

a while back a family friend's cousin came across the "NT gangstas" pic with Me, ben balla, joka all beat up, Slam ED, etc...

she IM'd me with a link to the pic.

the only thing I could write back....

"don't ask"

laugh.gif

funny thing..

a while back a family friend's cousin came across the "NT gangstas" pic with Me, ben balla, joka all beat up, Slam ED, etc...

"don't ask"

You know, this actually makes me wonder about something...

Do people know that you are an administrator on an online forum or is this like a secret thing you do on the DL?

For example, do you ever tell your wifey "Ok babe, I gotta go administer the forum so hold my calls..." or something to that nature, or is this justa secret part of your life. Does your SGFCNT other even know about NT...?

I'm just really curious...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funny thing..

"don't ask"
laugh.gif

You should send one of your friends (that doesn't know your secret identity) a zip file with all your PSes and YouTube the reaction.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

funny thing..

"don't ask"

You know, this actually makes me wonder about something...

Do people know that you are an administrator on an online forum or is this like a secret thing you do on the DL?

For example, do you ever tell your wifey "Ok babe, I gotta go administer the forum so hold my calls..." or something to that nature, or is this just a secret part of your life. Does your SGFCNT other even know about NT...?

I'm just really curious...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most of my close friends know about NT..
my girl definitely knows about NT... she even has a SN.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I literally CANNOT go anywhere in the metro detroit area without someone knowing who I am

an thats why you got set up...........
tired.gif

im low key myself.

Back
Top Bottom