How Early Do You Get Up Before Work?

Work in West LA, the heart of all traffic in LA lol

Start at 9, wake up at 645 and leave by 7:15-7:30 depending on which day

Get ready right now usually 1hr to get ready with a 7 minute commute:wink:.

Last year it took me 2hrs to get work.:smh:
Never again.

1hr to get ready? WTH do you do that it takes an hour to take a shower and put clothes on?

wake up an hour before leaving

wife and i carpool

30 minutes getting there

about 1 and a half getting home(including picking up dinner)

Damn you pick up dinner everyday?

5:55 Alarm
6:05 Get up (Brush teeth, change, deodorant, cologne)
6:30 Out the door
7:00 Walking in
Too bad it takes double the time to get home

Work 8am, first alarm is 6:30 and I stay in bed til say 6:45. Get dressed, brush teeth, out the dolr by 7, walk to train about 7-8 minutes, then train ride anywhere from 30-40 minutes. Usually make it to my stop around 7:50, and a less than 5 min walk in.

I really cut it close all the time.

Some of these times are astonishing. It takes me about 5 minutes just to dry off after showering, another 5 minutes to put on lotion

Alarm goes off at 2:35 AM
I’m in my car by 3:00
In the lot by 3:20 at work by 3:45
Clock in at 4:00 AM

2 hours before work.

I have to eat breakfast and have coffee otherwise I won't be able to function.

I used to be a no breakfast, no coffee type of person. I don't know how I did it.

Commute is 25 min.

1hr to get ready? WTH do you do that it takes an hour to take a shower and put clothes on?
I consider myself a metrosexual....
So I take extra steps to look good.
upload_2019-6-4_19-25-54.gif

Last edited:
When I’m in the office I’m supposed to be at work at 7. Since I work hard and my job requires me to be in and out visiting clients I usually wake up around 6:45 -7:30 depending what time my visits with clients are. 10 minutes to work and get in around 8-8:30 unless I’m seeing a client I’m the morning and I’ll roll to my visit when needed and then office after. I also work from home two days a week so those I’ll wake up and log on the computer to write up around 7:30-8.

Get up at 8AM for an 8:30AM start time because I live 5 mins away. Some of ya'll up super especially for not having kids. May change that though to add more to my mornings.

Like an hour

I shower after work because my job is dirty so I save time there.

30 minutes=Wake up, stare at wall 10 minutes, make coffee and pack some food, usually I don’t have enough of something.

25 minute=drive to work.

Back
Top Bottom