How far do you take it when you're losing at video games?

Discussion in 'General' started by xtapolapacetl, Mar 9, 2009.

1. xtapolapacetl

xtapolapacetl Banned

A couple of minutes ago while playing Gears of War 2 I screamed "WHAT?" in disbelief so loud I think I was heard in China.

I swear, I become a monster when matches in video games don't go my way. Every time I say to myself it's just a game and that I should control myself,but sooner or later something so ridiculous happens that I start screaming. I'm sure that if you showed me a video of me playing video games I wouldn'trecognize myself and that I would think that I was absolutely crazy.

2. albooboo5

albooboo5

I made a a friend and fellow NT'er say he is done with NBA2k for good the other day. You know who you are. Kobe ain't nothing. [​IMG]

3. nawth21

nawth21

[​IMG] I've been known to yell and swear. I'm also one of those control jerkers, like flailing around is going to help any hehe

4. dom90

dom90

[​IMG] i'm loud when i'm losing in COD4 multiplayer/online.

5. jayhood23

jayhood23

I don't get too salty I'll just look at the tv screen mad confused.....i gotta homeboy and me and my brother played in madden all the time and he'spretty good. My brother was tellin me he beat him one night and dude just got up and left, didnt say a word to anybody....just got up and bounced.

6. eddiehouse5

eddiehouse5

if i get cheated, i get annoyed, but if i lose legit, i'm graceful.

7. ThaxbyChamblis

ThaxbyChamblis

I yell.

I scream.

I break controllers.

I +!!%$$ my hand up big time this weekend b/c I slammed it on the table. And I have a bball game tonight. SMH

Cracks in the wall.

Marks on the wall.

Back when I had one, I broke my PS2 one time b/c I punted that +*##.

But after the game is over, I'm good to go. I'm not mad anymore. That is the point at which I realize it's just a video game. [​IMG]

8. mrspectacular

mrspectacular

haha...man i feel u..i get the same way especially if i lose 2 my girl in video games...i.e. guitar hero...[​IMG]

9. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

u should hear me during street fighter, my mic broke, I just want to cuss out the cheap players.

10. airasianjordan

airasianjordan

wow man. its not that serious[​IMG][​IMG]

11. ThaxbyChamblis

ThaxbyChamblis

Duh.
    I'm sorry but I can't think of anyone who has yet to break a controller or toss one.

I'm not as bad as I used to be.

I get mad when I play sports too. I can't help it.

12. reeceman10

reeceman10

I get mad when someone snipes me at COD5..especially when I'm about to gun someone down..

[​IMG]

13. parada45

parada45

I just take the L no big deal

14. pmighty

pmighty

ive broken a controller or two in my day by throwin it on the floor

15. marionthebarberian

marionthebarberian Banned

I threaten my players that im going to trade them as soon as the game is over.

16. keithahundred

keithahundred

man these new basketball games on these new system are full of crap march madness 09 man them dudes play like ******s on that game the dumbest ai ever, when Iloose I want to break the hell out of that ps3, man I almost wrote EA a death threat

17. javier5857

javier5857

Gears of War 2 is the only game that infuriates me, that damn host advantage is just so full of it [​IMG]

18. ph3n0m3n0n

ph3n0m3n0n

I remember my dad was playing MGS on the PS1 one night. The next day the disk was sitting out the window on the front lawn. [​IMG]

Certain games like Killzone 2 when I'm trying to disarm an explosive and a teammate throws a grenade in the room and takes me to hell with whoever else wasin there piss me off.

COD4 rose my blood pressure a lil bit too when I would get stuck on a sucky team for HQ/S&D. I had to retire my headset for awhile.

Good times [​IMG]

19. nktran001

nktran001

I hide my anger with smiles, and get 'em back.

No need for me to show how mad I am.

20. queencitysneakerqueen

queencitysneakerqueen

I slam a controller or two

21. posite fiend

posite fiend Banned

i get really pissed when im playin cod4 or cod: waw - when the host has bad connection and everybodys laggin and my bullets dont register. happened last nightmatter a fact, playin 4, sniper sights right on homies head across the map, fire, nothing, he doesnt see me i guess, so i shoot again, nothing, i run toanother position, see somebody else, perfect shot, nothing, boom i get killed, i turned my xbox off [​IMG]

atleast in call of duty world at war you can change ur lobby search to local only so u can get out of laggy battles, they should have made that an option in 4,because that pisses me off, or when ur beastin and the host ends the match, haha, i start screamin haha

22. bigblackafronation18

bigblackafronation18

honestly, ive come close to losing friendships over my yelling during halo matches
    i turn into a beast
    broken plenty of controllers
    i literally stopped using my mic during xbox live because all i do is yell at my teammates
    my cousin refuses to play games with me
    its funny, all my friends know, if they come in my house while im playing online, dont take anything personal
    cod4 [​IMG] i mean i love it, but it drives me crazy
    im getting upset just thinking about it....
    let me stop

23. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

[​IMG]yeah right, eye twitchin while u smilin

24. obiwonginobili

obiwonginobili

i'm a be real i get real salty when the computer is f'n me over on Nba live...like when i'm playing against a friend and the computer is juststacking everything against me(i.e. my player's missing lay-ups, missing open tre's, not giving me fouls but fouling me out) i start yelling andthrowing my controller, playing against my brother i grabbed his controller in the middle of the game and just threw out the window and told him to f himselfand i got up and left. yea i'm a different kind of animal when i'm playing nba live...

25. eight2one

eight2one

i get wayyy too into my games.!!