How far do you take it when you're losing at video games?

xtapolapacetl

Banned
A couple of minutes ago while playing Gears of War 2 I screamed "WHAT?" in disbelief so loud I think I was heard in China.

I swear, I become a monster when matches in video games don't go my way. Every time I say to myself it's just a game and that I should control myself,but sooner or later something so ridiculous happens that I start screaming. I'm sure that if you showed me a video of me playing video games I wouldn'trecognize myself and that I would think that I was absolutely crazy.

I made a a friend and fellow NT'er say he is done with NBA2k for good the other day. You know who you are. Kobe ain't nothing.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I've been known to yell and swear. I'm also one of those control jerkers, like flailing around is going to help any hehe

I don't get too salty I'll just look at the tv screen mad confused.....i gotta homeboy and me and my brother played in madden all the time and he'spretty good. My brother was tellin me he beat him one night and dude just got up and left, didnt say a word to anybody....just got up and bounced.

I yell.

I scream.

I break controllers.

I +!!%$$ my hand up big time this weekend b/c I slammed it on the table. And I have a bball game tonight. SMH

Cracks in the wall.

Marks on the wall.

Back when I had one, I broke my PS2 one time b/c I punted that +*##.

But after the game is over, I'm good to go. I'm not mad anymore. That is the point at which I realize it's just a video game.
laugh.gif

haha...man i feel u..i get the same way especially if i lose 2 my girl in video games...i.e. guitar hero...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I yell.

I scream.

I break controllers.

I +!!%$$ my hand up big time this weekend b/c I slammed it on the table. And I have a bball game tonight. SMH

Cracks in the wall.

Marks on the wall.

Back when I had one, I broke my PS2 one time b/c I punted that +*##.

But after the game is over, I'm good to go. I'm not mad anymore. That is the point at which I realize it's just a video game.
laugh.gif
wow man. its not that serious
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

wow man. its not that serious
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Duh.
Originally Posted by You must not have read when I

laugh.gif
I'm sorry but I can't think of anyone who has yet to break a controller or toss one.

I'm not as bad as I used to be.

I get mad when I play sports too. I can't help it.

I get mad when someone snipes me at COD5..especially when I'm about to gun someone down..

smh.gif

man these new basketball games on these new system are full of crap march madness 09 man them dudes play like ******s on that game the dumbest ai ever, when Iloose I want to break the hell out of that ps3, man I almost wrote EA a death threat

Gears of War 2 is the only game that infuriates me, that damn host advantage is just so full of it
mad.gif

I remember my dad was playing MGS on the PS1 one night. The next day the disk was sitting out the window on the front lawn.
laugh.gif

Certain games like Killzone 2 when I'm trying to disarm an explosive and a teammate throws a grenade in the room and takes me to hell with whoever else wasin there piss me off.

COD4 rose my blood pressure a lil bit too when I would get stuck on a sucky team for HQ/S&D. I had to retire my headset for awhile.

Good times
laugh.gif

i get really pissed when im playin cod4 or cod: waw - when the host has bad connection and everybodys laggin and my bullets dont register. happened last nightmatter a fact, playin 4, sniper sights right on homies head across the map, fire, nothing, he doesnt see me i guess, so i shoot again, nothing, i run toanother position, see somebody else, perfect shot, nothing, boom i get killed, i turned my xbox off
smh.gif

atleast in call of duty world at war you can change ur lobby search to local only so u can get out of laggy battles, they should have made that an option in 4,because that pisses me off, or when ur beastin and the host ends the match, haha, i start screamin haha

honestly, ive come close to losing friendships over my yelling during halo matches
i turn into a beast
broken plenty of controllers
i literally stopped using my mic during xbox live because all i do is yell at my teammates
my cousin refuses to play games with me
its funny, all my friends know, if they come in my house while im playing online, dont take anything personal
cod4
mad.gif
i mean i love it, but it drives me crazy
im getting upset just thinking about it....
let me stop

i'm a be real i get real salty when the computer is f'n me over on Nba live...like when i'm playing against a friend and the computer is juststacking everything against me(i.e. my player's missing lay-ups, missing open tre's, not giving me fouls but fouling me out) i start yelling andthrowing my controller, playing against my brother i grabbed his controller in the middle of the game and just threw out the window and told him to f himselfand i got up and left. yea i'm a different kind of animal when i'm playing nba live...

Back
Top Bottom