How far do you take it when you're losing at video games?

My dude 'Ye thru his PS2 out the window after getting beat in NBA Live, after he stood in Toy r Us line all day to get one...everybody was LTAO

Ive run thru 3 ps3 controllers just off ncaa 09.

had to finish a user V user dynasty game with No L1 button

I've been able to calm myself, I used to break the old PS1 cases all the time. But that video of the guy playing 2K8 was hilarious. "They got me fupped in the game man"
roll.gif

im a hardcore game but i realize its just a video game. what pisses me off the most is playing a long %+@ game of 2k9 with 6 quarter mins only to lose to abuzzer beater. that @%$% gets me all the time.

I'll complain a lot if the game's AI or if something unfair happens out of my control.

I'll yell a lot.

Usually when playing with friends if I get beat bad or mess up during the game I'll just walk away and be annoyed for like five minutes, then come back andbe fine and ready to play again.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

only time i ever flipped...

playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighter for Sega...

now, i was nice at the game....i could beat everyone all the way through the story mode without getting hit once...

EXCEPT THAT TRICERATOPS DUDE

YOOOOO

swear, they aint have a save or continue back then, either...so when you lost to dude, you had to start over....once again, not being touched every match leading up to dude...just to get smashed...

i remember, the day in particular, i was like "imma do it, man" i had been trying for like 3 days straight, and i was close...

so i get dude down to less than a smidget of life, like you can't even see his bar anymore, if i BLOW on dude he'll fall over...right?

i even pause for a couple of seconds, think about my plan of attack...i'm just sizing him up, you know, waiting to make my move...

well, i dash in, or jump at him or something, and we both hit each other at the exact same time,

DOUBLE KO....

AND SOMEHOW, HE WINS BY DEFAULT....

i immediately grabbed the game out of the console, didn't even turn the console off, and just threw that %%*% into the wall

once it landed, i grabbed it, and placed it on a corner of my dresser and tried to snap that %%*% in half for a good 45 seconds...

lol, i don't even remember what ended up happening to that game, but i went NUTS that night
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
someone make a rage comic

fist fight
i take it too far when i win, and when i lose

i dont play nba anymore
tired.gif

FIFA makes me go craaaaaaaazy. Broken 4 controllers but that's as far as i'll take it. I normally just scream my lungs out with profanity. Helps a lot.

usually be chillin unless some BS happens...my bro hes a animal kicking screaming yelling sometimes I dont wanna beat him cuz he will bang the door with batsand iish...lol

From Madden 04 - 06, I broke like 3 PS2 controllers and put 2 holes in my bedroom wall
smh.gif

I was playing Live 07 and I was in the final game for the Championship in season mode
pimp.gif
so I decided "Hey this is the last game of the season, why don't I make the quarter lenght realistic?" well I did andblew my opponent out the water
laugh.gif
but as soon as the game wasover the game froze
indifferent.gif
and I broke the disc
mad.gif

NBA/NFL Street
smh.gif

But ever since I got a 360 I can't afford to break anything
ohwell.gif

i get really mad slam controllers smoke cigarettes

especially streetfighter 4

its the most stressful game ever

NBA 2k9. Only in the third. When the comp goes crazy and scored 40 points while i score 20
ohwell.gif

NBA 2K9

Warriors vs. Mavs, I'm up by 2 points with 6 seconds left.

Dampier takes the half court D'd up buzzer beater to win the game.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

askjldlajkdasl 2k9 is infuriating at times.

My punching bag is right next to me for when I'm playing street fighter iv.... -_- That game brings out the worst, I'm surprised I haven't heardanyone get shot over this game yet.

I get real mad when I'm playing COD4 or NBA 2k9 online.
My girl knows not to come near me or I might turn into Chris Brown...

i'm cool unless i feel like i'm gettin cheated. then i break @%$%

for example, once i lost by one due to a last second 3-pointer....

...by shaq

I just broke a controller an hour ago...

Now I have to get one tomorrow.....

I love SFIV just as much as I hate it...

Back
Top Bottom