How far do you take it when you're losing at video games?

*$+% is wrong with you people?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

if im gettin sonned i just switch it off...aint acceptable for me to get tight over that *%*#
laugh.gif

i scream & yell, grown (growl & moan)
laugh.gif
slam my hand on my bed, grip the controller mad tight like ima rip it in half, etc
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

*$+% is wrong with you people?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

if im gettin sonned i just switch it off...aint acceptable for me to get tight over that *%*#
laugh.gif
word

Fifa has gotten me close to Hulk status. I just sit there in disbelief that Wayne Rooney will miss a wide open net, but somehow the computer can go through allof my midfield and defenders, and score with like 0.01 seconds. I've threatened many a player that I'll put them on the bench for the rest of theseason...then I realize they're computers and my threats are idle.

But the ALL TIME game that has gotten me heated was Street Fighter 2 Turbo on the SNES. M.Bison is my lifelong nemesis. I can't tell you how many timesI've almost broken my SNES controller when he just stands there with his arms folded and then "Anyone who opposes me will be destroyed." I hateyou M.Bison.

normally i just sit there and swear and be like WOW WO WO W OWOWOWOWWO

i remember one time i was playing def jam fight for ny. im fighting this %%!$+ fat joe and he beats me 16 times in a row..17th time im like
mad.gif
mad.gif
so islam hte controller on the ground and it breaks in half..i sit there for like 5 minutes and then realize that i just broke my controller and cant play anymoreso im even more mad
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

last year when i got gta4 i couldnt do that mission when u chase teh albanian on the motorcycle..idk why but i could not do that *%$*..it took me like 30 triesand i hd to sacrifice a tv remote against the wall to beat that mission

Funny this post comes up, because I was just bugging out...I swear when NBA 2k wants you to lose, you will lose. Peja misses a wide open three, Dwight Howardgrabs rebound, drives it down court, and dishes it to Anthony Johnson who hits a three with like 5 hands in his face.

And Madden, NCAA Football, and College Hoops damn near ended friendships, lol.

I use to get prety mad when i was younger. I went through controllers like crazy cause i would throw em on the floor
smh.gif

I dnt throw em anymore but i still get kinda mad
laugh.gif

I use to throw my controller or bang it against the floor up until high school. Now I just usually say "##!% this +@!$, *+*!#$@ ******ed-%#+ game..",turn off the game, and walk away.
laugh.gif

lol when im losing for some reason i get really hot and open all my windows

i really dont get heated because i usually redeem myself the next game

i made a fellow NTer (he knows who it is) throw his controller against the wall bout a week ago over some nba 2k9 ##%#.

In Fight Night, when im completely out-boxing my opponent (because my finesse is excellent), and somehow they land a few weak hits and im suddenly dazed.

Originally Posted by JP310

I use to get prety mad when i was younger. I went through controllers like crazy cause i would throw em on the floor
smh.gif

I dnt throw em anymore but i still get kinda mad
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Golden Guns and/or Proximity Mines on Golden Eye for the N64.
mad.gif

Or Starfox 64, when I didn't have a memory card, and I was on the final boss.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Newer games don't really bug me out. The only time I get heated is when I'm playing a FPS and the game is laggy. In a normal speed game, my k/d tendsto be around 4 or a 5. But with being a sniper, lag isn't an option. I stay around a 2 if its laggy.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I basically act like kobe when luke effs up haha. but nothing too crazy. If i get outplayed, thats cool, i just come back harder. My frustration is usuallytowards how the game itself

plays.

speaking of which I just threw the my ps3 controller against the wall thanks to street fighter 4

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE PLAY TURTLE AND CAMPS IN THE CORNER ESPECIALL RYU USERS

ALL THEY DO IS JUMP ACROSS YOU WHEN YOU ARE DONE AND DOES A MED KICK AND THEN BUTTON MASH THE MED PUNCH TO DO SHHH NOOB COMBOS THAT TAKE 1/4 YOUR HEALTH

F RYU

Originally Posted by dreClark

I yell.

I scream.

I break controllers.

I +!!%$$ my hand up big time this weekend b/c I slammed it on the table. And I have a bball game tonight. SMH

Cracks in the wall.

Marks on the wall.

But after the game is over, I'm good to go. I'm not mad anymore. That is the point at which I realize it's just a video game.
laugh.gif

qft.

I've shattered a cell phone. broken two 360 controllers. all cuz of nba 2k.

I yell.

I scream.

I break controllers.

I +!!%$$ my hand up big time this weekend b/c I slammed it on the table. And I have a bball game tonight. SMH

Cracks in the wall.

Marks on the wall.

But after the game is over, I'm good to go. I'm not mad anymore. That is the point at which I realize it's just a video game.
laugh.gif

qft.

I yell.

I scream.

I break controllers.

Cracks in the wall.

Marks on the wall.

laugh.gif

qft.

Back
Top Bottom