How fast can you run a mile?

5:45 in HS...

Now, probably 9-10
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I can do it at 8 mins...getting back on the treadmill....be careful fams...treadmills can really mess those knees up if not done properly.

fastest was 5:24 in high school during basketball training day. Wish i woulda stayed w/ running after middle school was in the 5:50's 6th grade year

wth, was I the only fat kid/ chubster back in middle and high school? My best time was 9:59 barely passing the test and I accomplished this feat twice. Now I can do under 8 if I try. I'm actually curious to find out so I might do a mile run tomorrow but I usually do HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). I sprint for 2 minutes and walk 1 minute and I ran a mile that way in under 8 minutes.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Overweight smoker with bad knees ftw.

i feel you...right now i'm probably around 11:30 or so. Personal best was about 9:30, that was 5 yrs ago.

abt 8 mins on treadmill. kills my knees though. im 6'6 and try to run everyday, pops had both knees replaced by the time he was 40 so im not holding out much hope for mine.

I haven't ran a mile in like years
laugh.gif

But it was like 7:30 last time I did it.

I'm a fat dude and before I started trying to lose weight, I would run it in a little more than 12 minutes.
I've been able to cut it down to 9 minutes now and hope to keep decreasing that time.

Back
Top Bottom