How frequent do you get a haircut and how much you pay?

ilovejordans

Banned
I think anyone who gets a haircut a couple times a month should just buy there own clippers rather then give there barber $20 each time.

I get a haircut about twice a month . Each time I pay 12 bucks for the cut and then tip the barber 3 dollars. I've been going to the same babershop since 97' , 30 bucks ain't hurting my pockets.

Last edited:
I pay $20 every couple weeks.
I don't care what you think.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Why don't you go every week? empty pockets if you did.

f a barber boy
time to stop letting the man dictate how we should have our hair!
let it run free and grow beautiful!
stop letting the man profit from your hair and shame you if you choosing to go against the grain!
dont take it anymore!

$20 every other week with tip.

$10 every week in between that for a line up.

basically $60 a month :smh:

20 biweekly, my hair grows too fast tho. 4 days after my haircut, everything just grows back thick. :smh:

I need to fix my T-outliner or get a new one.

I cut my own hair, only time I visit the barber is if I mess up my line up or I'm doing something involving photos or public events.

Andis, a hand mirror and practice, save myself $780 a year, which is what it costs for a cut and tip 52 weeks a year.

Last edited:
I tried to give myself a taper once...

Went to the barbershop that afternoon

Barbers were like

ComingToAmericaLaughGif.gif

Never again.

Last edited:
f a barber boy
time to stop letting the man dictate how we should have our hair!
let it run free and grow beautiful!
stop letting the man profit from your hair and shame you if you choosing to go against the grain!
dont take it anymore!

I'm sorry but this is bull, I understand that its expensive but other races have to pay to keep their hair neat as well. Whites and Asians pay a lot more for haircuts from what I've heard from my boys. Every race has a basic standard of what's considered a "Professional" looking cut. I don't see white CEOs and Doctors with mullets.

Now here is the caveat, only old black dudes with multiple degrees and PhDs are allowed to rock this look. :lol:

View media item 154466

There are a few exceptions, the point is only older folks can get away with looking like this in the corporate world. I know some white doctors that rock dreads and a beard, looking straight out the 60s. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom