How frequent do you get a haircut and how much you pay?

every week.. this week shape up...$FREE.99
next week i'll get a cut... $10-20 my boy is the owner of the shop so im gud...

I get my hair cut every Friday rain or shine. One Friday I will get a full hair cut, the following Friday I will get a line up. The only time this changes is when I go out of town, then I will get my hair cut the day before. For a full hair cut I pay $20, that's with TIP  
nerd.gif
 included. When I get a line up, I pay $14 or $15 with TIP included.

Usually every 2-3 weeks, sometimes more depending on schedule. It's like 20 including tax & tip.

Once or twice a month, pay 12 + 3 dollar tip.

Sometimes I cut it but my liners and clippers are bootycheeks.

$20 including tip every week... $80 a month = a rack a year...

i wish i could line myself up and usually my boy hit me every week back in college and is the best barber i know but now hes working too and we all got mad busy schedules..

while we're on this topic im reading a book called "the wealthy barber" a financial planning book that i would recommend to anybody 8)

twice a month $20 each time i havent been in almost a month in a half but im going tomorrow doe !! man i need a cut like yesterday lol

In the process of letting my line come back in and find a new barber, current barber been doing his own thing and can't tolerate it anymore.

I'm about to get one now. Usually it's $20 w/tip if I go out East, but I've been staying in my area and it's $23 w/ tip. I see it as a $3 convenience fee.

Back
Top Bottom