How Good can j.j hickson be?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Let's see how great he looks without LBJ setting him up around the rim.
I'm real excited to see what happens with LBJ not being there anymore.
He will either become a star, or just stay average..

I'm hoping star.
smokin.gif

he has the skill and athleticism...he could flourish in Scotts run and gun system but he benefitted on so many wide open dunks from lbj its tough to tell..

we will have to see
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

he has the skill and athleticism...he could flourish in Scotts run and gun system but he benefitted on so many wide open dunks from lbj its tough to tell..

we will have to see
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I agree with the next Amare Stoudemire.....when I read that on NT trade deadline thread I was LMAO.

I agree with the next Amare Stoudemire.....when I read that on NT trade deadline thread I was LMAO.

He seems like a forward hybrid player where hes not just a post up player. I think he can be a pretty good player, in a few years maybe an all star. But we have to see how he does without LBJ.

He seems like a forward hybrid player where hes not just a post up player. I think he can be a pretty good player, in a few years maybe an all star. But we have to see how he does without LBJ.

lol dudes like Kenyon martin/Tyrus Thomas i dunno where people get amare from i think he's smaller than amare  and from all i saw it dunk dunk dunk no actual back to the basket game

lol dudes like Kenyon martin/Tyrus Thomas i dunno where people get amare from i think he's smaller than amare  and from all i saw it dunk dunk dunk no actual back to the basket game

time will tell. ive seen enough cavs games to know that he does his thing when lebron was setting him up. lebron was always drawing 2 or 3 so JJ would just cut to the hoop and catch lobs. if no one is drawing double teams hes not gonna get these open looks. i think like 60% of his points come from dunks, not even layups. just straight dunks. he needs to get a mid range shot before we're talking all star reserve. i mean hes def got the athleticism to do something on the court but time will tell how he does when hes not wide open all game

time will tell. ive seen enough cavs games to know that he does his thing when lebron was setting him up. lebron was always drawing 2 or 3 so JJ would just cut to the hoop and catch lobs. if no one is drawing double teams hes not gonna get these open looks. i think like 60% of his points come from dunks, not even layups. just straight dunks. he needs to get a mid range shot before we're talking all star reserve. i mean hes def got the athleticism to do something on the court but time will tell how he does when hes not wide open all game

That highlight tape was basically Lebron gettin double and triple teamed and JJ getting a wide open dunk. If he's going to be an All Star then Thaddeus Young is going to be an All-NBA First Team selection. But neither of which are going to happen.

That highlight tape was basically Lebron gettin double and triple teamed and JJ getting a wide open dunk. If he's going to be an All Star then Thaddeus Young is going to be an All-NBA First Team selection. But neither of which are going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom