How hard will it be to find the 2008 OLYMPIC 6s?

NTLV is having a midnight release party for these.....with catering,dj battle,and their raffling one pair off,seems a bit overkill..........This employeetheir was trying to hype up the release....saying their only getting 30 pairs..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

THANK YOU

All these dudes cracking not only will buy a pair....they will post pics when they get em
lol

Not even if a chick bought them for me.
umm...ok man...but just watch....these will sell out...much more sneakheads in the world besides NT

So I take it the other Olympics are going to sell out as well right?

Probably.
smh.gif

For me too much going on this month, new iPhone, CDP, vacation....

Those fruit bowls are the last thing on my mind.

Yea my local footaction is gonna be getting these but any news on online releases? NDC gonna have em?

it's quite odd that 100% of NT'ers initially hated these shoes to begin with, now closing to RD it seems like people are turning back to like these? iwonder why? HYPE!!!

they should be pretty easy to get.... the carmines already did it for me, im not coppin, and many others wouldn't, so there should be plenty to buy.

Seen these again today ... not as bad as the pictures but still a pass ....

i was about to grab a pair of these, but then i saw these in person last week and they are horrible in person...the all over patent leather and the toe boxstitching just kills the shoe.

i really like the VIs too, but JB had to ruin them-- i wish they gave us those rumored qs VIs in an og colorway instead, but i am glad JB at least gave us alla chance to get carmines

also, i heard retail on these is like $175, which is absurd for this horrible looking shoe...these VIs and the new olympic VIIs are such a waste of a releasefor JB

The shoe is just plain old horrible, I said it from the first picture, to the next picture, and even confirmed it even more when I saw the shoe in person lastweek. The Patent leather kills the shoe, maybe if i was made in the same material and no toebox like the Carmines, then it would be close to coppable. I'dbuy a team Jordan over these, and I haven't bought any of those in like 2 years.

They are already on ebay and other sites, I have seen them from $129 to $249, looks rather easy to get, and an easy pass for me, I only buy what I like notwhat some Hypebeast likes.

These will definitely sellout. Whether it be 2 hyperbeasts or whatever...No matter, Im still coppin. Can't pass on ANY VI's.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

heard from a reputible source that these were produced in dmp like numbers

i heard from a reputible source these will be everywhere and discount codes will flow like overstock GR releases backed up in poofyo's bedroomwarehouse.

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

heard from a reputible source that these were produced in dmp like numbers

i heard from a reputible source these will be everywhere and discount codes will flow like overstock GR releases backed up in poofyo's bedroom warehouse.

For JB's sake I hope they limited them, because the will sit like the XX2 Omegas on Eastbay.
roll.gif

These truly disgust me. They completely ruined a classic Air Jordan model. I'm stunned. Easy pass for me.

I'm copping I like the vis. They kinda ruined them with the rainbow colors but I can make it work. Ima be lookin all types of fruity lol.

I don't think it will be that hard to get em. A lot of people want the 7/16 pack and saving for that so it should be quite easy. Plus people probly stillrebounding from the carmine pack so. It shouldn't be hard

these are appaling...to each their own, sure, but come on with this one--what's next? People gonna ask about the Oly 7 coming out that looks like a blindperson designed?

Back
Top Bottom