how is applebee's still open?

I've always said if you're in the middle of nowhere ( a place like Orlando is nowhere to me ) then franchise restaurants are "ok" but if you live in a big city there is NO excuse to hit these places up. There are lots of good family home made food available, you just gotta stop being lazy and complacent and be willing to try something new.

Applebees happy hour drinks are on point though.
$3 Long Islands and drafts? $4 wells? Hell yeah Im in.

OP is an idiot.

Applebees isn't TERRIBLE.

For $20 bucks you can get a decent cheap meal for two. And their spinach and artichoke dip is crack.

The hood keeps business at Applebee's thriving.  Not really my kind of restaurant or place to eat at given the food but more power to those that go. 
its like a high school reunion at mine
So true. 

Does NT like anything
laugh.gif
?
i love red lobster, eat dat endless shrimp errrrrrrrrrrrrrday famb 
pimp.gif

You couldn't pay me to eat there now.

They used to be the **** with their ribs and dranks but now. :x

there are about 2000 Applebee's locations in the US and around the world . . . have you visited them all or are you making a blanket statement for the entire company just because of the bad food and service you received at the one in your area?

does 1 bad applebee's make all applebee's just as bad?

ha, you make judgments like this for people of different races and creeds too?

^^^It's a chain restaurant. The whole idea of a chain is for people to go an expect the same food and service at each one. An the **** sucks. You can go to one and get a fair idea of what the rest of the locations are like.

An :smh: :smh: at you for trying to bring racism into this.

Most chains blow IMO.

I mess w/ their half off appetizers & drinks tho. Sometimes you have to be thrifty. Especially if your putting your girl through school and supporting a child. RT

Never lived in a trailer, and I come from a loving family with both parents.  My family is also well respected in our community as my parents operated a high profile business in our city for 20 years before they sold it.

Your a fool OP.

You acting like Applebee's is supposed to be some 5 star establishment. Lol. They know what they are.
5.99 burgers on Mondays. Better than any McDonald's burger at that same price. Half price apps after 9. Wonton tacos>>
No one is paying you to go there man :lol:
I like it but I don't over rate it either.

Jakes on you for eating out at a chain restaurant. You get what you paid for; tasteless food with poor service. Spend the extra dollars to go to a quality restaurant that serves you quality food and that is actually presentable, not that disgusting diarrhea they pour over your entire meal calling it their signature sauce, lulz.

Applebee's feel like standalone airport restaurants.

I went to one a year ago because it was close to the gym where my nephew was wrestling. I swear it seemed like it was filled with either middle-aged ladies having a girl's night out or people having their first date. I know what you're thinking, "But, how do you know those were first dates, Lobotomybeats?" Because there wouldn't be a second ******g date if you took someone to Applebee's.

Applebees doesn't cook tho...that "food" is microwaved

An while we're on the subject of terrible restaurants. Add TGI Fridays, Chili's, and Outback Steakhouse to your list. Oh and Olive Garden.

I live in MA.. The outback here isn't good.. Went to one down in FL and it was bomb

my hockey team used to go there after friday night games and pound $3 tall drafts :lol:

the blondie was good....but that might have been the alcohol talking

Ate there last night and it was terrible never liked Applebee's... Chilis is way better

lettuce be reality here , if you go to applebees ....theres a good chance your poor.
i'd go as far as to say you come home from a broken home ,or a motor home

half off appetizers after 9 , explosive diarrhea after 10

its not even much cheaper than chilis , they putting 15 dollar mircowavable tv dinners on the menu

who's their demographic ?.....how are they still in business?

:lol: :rofl:

This is the worst review I've ever seen anybody give.

Back
Top Bottom