How is Cam'ron not considered a Hip Hop Legend?

Originally Posted by maddog345

Originally Posted by rillo561

A hip hop legend? Just heard Cookies & Apple Juice.....you've got to be kidding me, right?

He'll never be a legend.....ever.
And legends never make bad songs?

Don't judge by that. Pick up CoC's greatest hits tape.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

A hip hop legend? Just heard Cookies & Apple Juice.....you've got to be kidding me, right?

Rapper can't make club songs, that make females dance?
laugh.gif

No im sorry...I like Cam and all that but that %!%# is horrible....

laugh.gif
Camron is only a legend on niketalk and certain parts of NY, not even close to a hip hop legend. And if you seriously think Jada, Az, and Raekwon areconsidered hip hop legends then people need to stop throwing the word "legend" around so loosely. I can understand calling Bun B a legend, Mobb Deepis borderline but somewhat understandable. Calling the other guys legends is laughable.

even though i like it...guys who like nas cringe at this record
laugh.gif
..stilldoesn't take away from his "legendary" status.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

laugh.gif
Are you saying Camron has put out the same caliber of music as Nas?

of course not dummy
tongue.gif
, my boo nas crapped outside the stool though withnastradamus

the point is even "legends" shoot air balls as they say....

laugh.gif
Camron is only a legend on niketalk and certain parts of NY, not even close to a hip hop legend. And if you seriously think Jada, Az, and Raekwon are considered hip hop legends then people need to stop throwing the word "legend" around so loosely. I can understand calling Bun B a legend, Mobb Deep is borderline but somewhat understandable. Calling the other guys legends is laughable.

Cam is an internet legend. Not just a NT legend.
grin.gif
Just sayin'..

laugh.gif

Not exactly (obviously not album-wise), but for the style he was doing, Cam was up there with Nas in the mid/late 90's. If Nas hopped on a CoC track andtried to do the style they were running with Cam (and everyone else in CoC) would have #+%@#*@ on Nas.

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
Not exactly (obviously not album-wise), but for the style he was doing, Cam was up there with Nas in the mid/late 90's. If Nas hopped on a CoC track and tried to do the style they were running with Cam (and everyone else in CoC) would have #+%@#*@ on Nas.
You sound stupid right now, like what you're saying has no point at all. If Cam were to jump on the shhh NaS was doing then like lets say aBlack Girl Lost, N.Y. State Of Mind, or I Gave You Power Cam would get embarrassed. You puttin NaS in a situation where he'd be doing something he'snot. You also talking about putting NaS on tracks like that and even Cam don't rap like that no more. The Cam now would get !*#%#%% on by the Cam backthen
laugh.gif

Also as great as COC is/was that shh was years ago, more importantly Cam wasn't even the best dude rapping on that album/mixtape. Plus Cam abandoned thatstyle and imo his stlye now even though it's entertaining and dope isn't better than his OG style. COC don't make Cam a legend.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
Not exactly (obviously not album-wise), but for the style he was doing, Cam was up there with Nas in the mid/late 90's. If Nas hopped on a CoC track and tried to do the style they were running with Cam (and everyone else in CoC) would have #+%@#*@ on Nas.
You sound stupid right now, like what you're saying has no point at all. If Cam were to jump on the shhh NaS was doing then like lets say a Black Girl Lost, N.Y. State Of Mind, or I Gave You Power Cam would get embarrassed. You puttin NaS in a situation where he'd be doing something he's not. You also talking about putting NaS on tracks like that and even Cam don't rap like that no more. The Cam now would get !*#%#%% on by the Cam back then
laugh.gif

Also as great as COC is/was that shh was years ago, more importantly Cam wasn't even the best dude rapping on that album/mixtape. Plus Cam abandoned that style and imo his stlye now even though it's entertaining and dope isn't better than his OG style. COC don't make Cam a legend.

You completely missed the point. Congratulations.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Cam a legand NO!!!!!!
Cam has a few good songs Yes.

buggin!!! ... the new'09 cam might be mediocre at best but children of the corn/s.d.e./confessions of fire and all that is a legendary legacy he laid orhelp laid the foundation too .... can't jus go off the new stuff

Back
Top Bottom