How Long Are Your Showers?

10-15 minutes.

I do what I gotta do for 5 minutes, the rest is just enjoying the warm water
laugh.gif

Always 10-12. Hair shouldn't take more than 2 minutes. Body takes 6 minutes maybe and in between rinsing should take another 2 minutes. :/

5 or 6 minutes. Scrub, wash hair, rinse and im done. Wash my face/shave over the sink. I'm in the bathroom maybe 12-15 minutes

10-20 minutes. I love showers, especially if I'm not in a rush. I've fallen asleep in the shower before.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Dudes b unleashin their shower business..keep that nonsense to yourself..

Fappin' right after shaving your balls! Making you feel like Mandingo.
pimp.gif

On another site, some dude said showers are collective or additive and instead of taking 7 15 minute showers

he hops in once every Monday for like 2 hours and call it a week 
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Half a hr is long man
laugh.gif
you leaving no hot water for the fam. Gotta be considerate when you shower. If you living alone that time is fine. If you want to keep that duration shower when nobody else will.

I'm usually a 15 min guy depending on a regular day. If I just played ball and worked up a good sweat 20 min.

7-10 minutes is just right.
regardless of the time in shower, the rapid heat transfer after exiting the shower is terrible. 
30t6p3b.gif

5-8 minutes for me, i don't see how y'all can stay in for for 20+ minutes, that seems a little too long

Originally Posted by SubyWill

10-20 minutes. I love showers, especially if I'm not in a rush. I've fallen asleep in the shower before.
laugh.gif

Same here!

sometimes my girl be taking 45min showers and I run up in there and scare the +#$* outta her telling her to get out already.

me on the other hand take like 10-15min showers.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

sometimes my girl be taking 45min showers and I run up in there and scare the +#$* outta her telling her to get out already.

me on the other hand take like 10-15min showers.

She be using that 'Waterfall' technique famb
pimp.gif

Next time you sneak up on her, sneak up slllooooowwwlllyyyyyy... you won't regret it!

Wash my hair 2x. Use bar soap, wash off then I use Irish spring liquid soap on my scrubby thing (Idk the name) and soap up again. I could get that all done in 10 mins if I'm on a rush. 15 mins if i brush teeth and brush hair.

Until the hot water runs out. Usually after 32 minutes, they have to be scorching hot. I'm extra dizzy afterwards too. Any reason why?

Back
Top Bottom