How long do I wait to call and employer after submitting a resume?

I recently submitted a resume ( 3 days ago) and I was wondering when do you call them back to follow up and get an interview? Am I moving too fast or should I wait till next week? This is the first time I submit a resume in person. Thanks NT.

I recently submitted a resume ( 3 days ago) and I was wondering when do you call them back to follow up and get an interview? Am I moving too fast or should I wait till next week? This is the first time I submit a resume in person. Thanks NT.

Originally Posted by the north west

depends on the type of job you are applying for?

Umm, its this yogurt place. It's for a cashier position. It's really hard to tell a position because the workers do everything.

Originally Posted by the north west

depends on the type of job you are applying for?

Umm, its this yogurt place. It's for a cashier position. It's really hard to tell a position because the workers do everything.

I would call now. I usually call a few days after so i think you should be good

I would call now. I usually call a few days after so i think you should be good

I don't know if they're hiring because the girl that I talked to didn't really give me an answer. All she said was that they were taking resumes and stuff. I'ma call and see whats up.

I don't know if they're hiring because the girl that I talked to didn't really give me an answer. All she said was that they were taking resumes and stuff. I'ma call and see whats up.

I usually call the next day after submitting it to make sure they received it.

Make yourself relevant, so when they go through the interview process, they'll remember you.

Make yourself relevant, so when they go through the interview process, they'll remember you.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

What he said
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

What he said
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom