How Long Do You Take In The Shower?

I've had someone mention that a roommate takes a long time in the shower, so I just set my stopwatch; 23:11. I'm usually around 6-8 minutes myself.. I'm just baffled that people can take 20+ minutes in the shower
30t6p3b.gif

I always take long showers....its relaxing and therapeutic

When I was working, I used to take long showers in the morning before going to work. The more I thought about work the longer I stayed in the shower

Depends on how dirty I am

If I'm in a hurry and I'm not that dirty... in and out... longer showers if im dirty...

sometimes I like to relax and think in the shower also. that feel.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Prolly like 20 mins. I like to just chill. Like dude said, its therapeutic.

But if I'm in a hurry. Prolly like 5 mins.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Depends on how dirty I am

If I'm in a hurry and I'm not that dirty... in and out... longer showers if im dirty...

sometimes I like to relax and think in the shower also. that feel.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

showers are so relaxing.

In the winter time usually take like 15-20 minute showers. Taking a how shower when it's cold is really relaxing. Normally 10 minutes max.

15-20 minutes on average. I usually brush my teeth in the shower so that's part of it.

No matter how hard I try or what I'm late for I can't get out of the shower in 5 minutes. 6-7 minutes minimum. I don't know what it is but I swear my clocks speed up or something.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm also find dudes who in and out the shower highly questionable. You aint cleaning yo self doggie. 

Usually around 20 minutes. Spend half the time thinking about things since it is a relaxing time.

Back
Top Bottom