How Long Do You Take In The Shower?

30-35 minutes most days.

I meditate in that joint. peaceful as @@+$.

I swear this topic popped up like a month or two ago...

5 min adjusting the water temp

Then about another 5 shampoo, body wash, rinse.

No really...im outta there in 10 minutes. It doesnt take THAT long to really scrub yourself clean. Bunch of princesses I swear.
laugh.gif

Honestly about 10-15 and like a lot of people 20 minutes if i'm trying too think all deep

Even if I do think and relax, I never seem to want to stay no more than 15 minutes. If I really do need to meditate, I'd go to a park that overlooks the lake.
pimp.gif

normal shower pre work...about 8 mins.

If its the weekend and i have time....about 20.  But I shave my face in the shower...il brush my teeth...can take 30 min showers if thats the case.

10-15 in the am
20 after work or when I'm about to step out..but it seems longer because ill take a dump n waste time finding the perfect song

10 or so with no washcloth

15 or so with washcloth...

yea I gets down like that...come at me bros.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

10 if im in a hurry
15-20 if im relaxing
30 if im fapping

efficiency... no clean up or nothing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BRB... going to take a 31 min shower cuz ricky409 > solexsup

62c3675c6da82f139cf3812e0c16bc6b4f206411_r.jpg

Usual morning routine takes about 5-8 minutes. Brush teeth, wash head (I have a shaved head, makes life easier), soap up, work on body with washcloth, rinse thoroughly, get out, dry off.

Work is lax on stubble so I only shave on Saturday morning; then it can be up to 15 minutes to get that smooth as a baby's butt shave.

Questions for you guys:

Do you guys keep the water running or are you "save the planet's water" type of people?

If you are married or have a S/O do you take showers together or separately?

Back
Top Bottom