How long does a full tank of gas last you???

I just got my license two weeks ago and have been driving nonstop. Along with that comes is gas obviously and now I know what it feels like to have to pay forthat *$% every week and its very annoying since I never thought bout it when i was getting my whip.. Basically If Im with my boys just chillen around, a fulltank will last me only 2 days which is crazy I know. What about you guys?

2 weeks if I try and conciously spread it out. Which is like driving to school, and some errands around town. Maybe a trip to the city on the weekends.

When I was in your spot, brand new car, I was killin it on the streets and I still made a tank last about 5 or 6 days. Oh and you're lucky gas isnt $4still. Or you'd be driving 2 days out of a week.

I filled up on monday and I'm down to half. My check engine light is on because I have a bad oxygen sensor. I think that contributes to my gas loss.
Plus my sister rides around in my car and NEVER puts gas in it. She will take it, put enough gas for her to get to her destination and leave it empty in thedriveway
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I filled up on monday and I'm down to half. My check engine light is on because I have a bad oxygen sensor. I think that contributes to my gas loss.
Plus my sister rides around in my car and NEVER puts gas in it. She will take it, put enough gas for her to get to her destination and leave it empty in the driveway
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You gotta pull them keys sir.
eek.gif

Pics of sis?

i have a 30 hallon tank

i always fill up when im half way, and about each week i use 15-18 gallons

so around 35 bucks a week or so

i can get about 300-350 miles on a full tank of gas if im shifting around 3k. that will last me about 2 weeks. if i get a major tune up, ill be pushing 400+easy

10 gallon tank in my prius. i put 9 gallons every 12 days or so. i get about 400 miles on the 9 gallons
pimp.gif

i try to not use my car if i dont need to go to school or to work.... i think 2-3 maybe 4 weeks depending on how much i had to drive (i live a mile from schooli only drive when it rains/im lazy or have a late class and i dont want to walk at night)

i drive a 98 jeep grand cherokee.
fill up about once a week maybe longer. depending on where im driving and conditions. (highway, city, speed, weather)

Back
Top Bottom