How long is your commute to work NT?

15-20mins for Philly

my house is around the block literally from BSL Train station (Broad Street Line) i get on and take it to City hall, my office is 3 blocks away ( i walk underground).. Train comes every 8 mins

i aint got it like that to pay for parking in a garage everyday for $25/30 a day thats dead

most people who work where i do in philly travel across the bridge from jersey etc which is why theres a lot of traffic during rush hours

30 minutes or less = no traffic
1 hour or more = Traffic is crazy

I'm real lucky all my jobs I had was so close to my house compared to friends that have hours plus commuting daily..

Atlanta isn’t on there, can’t take the list serious. The only traffic that rivals is LA and I know for a FACT NY traffic is not worst than LA.

Atlanta isn’t on there, can’t take the list serious. The only traffic that rivals is LA and I know for a FACT NY traffic is not worst than LA.

Nah we driving good out here breh in LA. Just stay off the road from 8-11 am and 5-6 pm.

According to INRIX, which publishes annual rankings of the world’s congestion, Boston drivers wasted the most time stuck in traffic in 2018—a staggering average of 164 hours per year, almost a full week.

Lmao the peak times to be on the highway. The 405 at 5pm :sick: I’m scarred to this day

I'd rather take the streets than do that. Feel sorry for the first timers going through that :lol:

Bout to jet on the 405 right now and speed home cuz I know my times:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom