How long is your commute to work NT?

I don't know how folks can do over an hour. Salute.
Honestly. At that point it's time to relocate or find a new job...especially if you're doing it 5 days a week.
you do what you gotta do and make the best of your situation. Sacrifice time for the mula.
Phoenix’ sprawl is ****ing horrible.
Maricopa county is huge. Heard they building that new freeway on the west side. Remember when they where in talks and natives were against it

10 miles. 13 mins.
or
6 miles. 8 mins. (depends which building)
Las Vegas

Would never go back to a 20+ minute commute if i can help it

20 wit no traffic maybe 30 with traffic. It's crazy cuz the traffic is only when the sun is rising and ppl cant see on a cloudy day im at work in 20

3min to the corner so I can make some money to feed my baby daughter ...its all good baby baaaby.....

But on the real ima Uber driver so im Gucci no commute for me brethren

28 Miles

30 mins (No Traffic)

45 - 1:15 (With Traffic)

Usually at least moderate to heavy traffic during peak commute hours smh

13 miles

carpool with my wife

half an hour to and about an hour + getting home

we usually buy dinner on the way home too so thats included in the time

I'm jelly of those that walk 10 minutes or less. That sounds beautiful. BUT I'd hate being that close to my job, if that makes sense :lol:
Nah it makes total sense. I work in healthcare, so it's expected to be called in to work 24/7 and when you're the person that works the closest to the hospital it's just taking the path of least resistance.

I've gained the reputation of the dude who never picks up his phone. :lol:

mmm...

2 - 2.5 hours each way

25min drive to BART station
Get swooped by company shuttle
Shuttle down to Southbay...takes about 1.5 hours
Each way is a good 60+ miles holla lol. Out the door by 5:30am get to the office around 7:40 - 8am.

Rinse Repeat. I'm moving down in a few months though. This ish is weak trust me.

35 miles.

Mornings = 45 minutes
Afternoons = about an hour

Hoping to move closer to work this year

I remember when the back roads were back roads & smooth sailing to your destination. They just as bad, sometimes worse, than the main roads/highways

Took a back road from Carrollton that brought me through 85-N one night around 2 am. Was some of the scariest **** I’ve ever seen. Felt like I was in 1956 Mississippi. Never took back roads again after that

Way to many factors to give an exact time so at least 1 hour to work and 1 hour to get home...
That’s how I look at it. Don’t understand complaining over traffic. The road don’t belong to you bruh and it’s completely irrational to complain over something you have no control over. Just take a deep breath and exhale.

Let me speak from experience, Boston traffic is no joke, and for my LA people come experience this traffic and talk about whats worst. In New England so many people commute, honestly i dont know where they park.. the city and highway was designed in the 1700s. Then public transportation is not reliable when the weather gets bad, your just screwed. There are no back roads, there is only two major hwys in the city, and we have terrible drivers.. Driving in Boston stinks.

Back
Top Bottom