How Many of Us Play the "I'm going to wait until they text me first" Game

Just curious to see just how many of us play this game & your reasons for doing so. 

Just curious to see just how many of us play this game & your reasons for doing so. 

Most girls are too insecure to text you first..

ohwell.gif

Oh I don't text/call people, they text me. This is how you know they are into you, but sometimes I have to force myself not to text them first. And sometimes I fail 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Oh I don't text/call people, they text me. This is how you know they are into you, but sometimes I have to force myself not to text them first. And sometimes I fail 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

It's an easier way to do things but has 1 major drawback: you don't get the girls you want... you get the girls who want you.

It's an easier way to do things but has 1 major drawback: you don't get the girls you want... you get the girls who want you.

I put the ball in there court. I send a pic of my D straight off the bat. If they're down they text back, if not they still text back.
pimp.gif

I put the ball in there court. I send a pic of my D straight off the bat. If they're down they text back, if not they still text back.
pimp.gif

I am trying to break the habit. Reasons that I found myself participating in this game can be attributed to insecureness from both parties. Just decided not to deal with it at all. If you/the person wants to talk to the other person, do it. /rant  
ohwell.gif

I am trying to break the habit. Reasons that I found myself participating in this game can be attributed to insecureness from both parties. Just decided not to deal with it at all. If you/the person wants to talk to the other person, do it. /rant  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Word. But I can expound on this.

...I honestly hate to feel like I'm always dropping game on here, but I'm only speaking from experience. I met really bad female a few months back, due to extenuating circumstances, I'd figure I'll give her my digits, and if she calls, than it was meant for us to hit it off. She hit me up, and surely the ball was in my court because she called.

...From a guy's perspective, if you're going to expect her to hit you up first, you have to leave something for her to look forward to. It's almost as if there is an insatiable desire she has to have to get to know something about you. Its all based on first interaction, which can be tricky if you meet in a club, or something to the effect....Because you have to stand out more so than anyone else.

...Its a high risk, high reward maneuver.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Word. But I can expound on this.

...I honestly hate to feel like I'm always dropping game on here, but I'm only speaking from experience. I met really bad female a few months back, due to extenuating circumstances, I'd figure I'll give her my digits, and if she calls, than it was meant for us to hit it off. She hit me up, and surely the ball was in my court because she called.

...From a guy's perspective, if you're going to expect her to hit you up first, you have to leave something for her to look forward to. It's almost as if there is an insatiable desire she has to have to get to know something about you. Its all based on first interaction, which can be tricky if you meet in a club, or something to the effect....Because you have to stand out more so than anyone else.

...Its a high risk, high reward maneuver.

Back
Top Bottom