How Many of Us Play the "I'm going to wait until they text me first" Game

I texted my current girl first, and been going strong ever since. stop being scared and just do it. lol thats what i did
pimp.gif
feels good man

I texted my current girl first, and been going strong ever since. stop being scared and just do it. lol thats what i did
pimp.gif
feels good man

Originally Posted by al3x89

there's this 1 girl that i'm friends with (not dealing)... every time she msgs me or calls we have a good conversation and talk for hours on the phone. but whenever i send her a text, she seems uninterested in talking, sends me 1 word replies or something dumb so i just ignore it. i haven't talked to her in almost a month (she hasn't called or texted), but it doesn't bother me cause i've been busy.

i think she's trying to play this game, but i won't send her a text because i just get stupid +%! replies.

maybe shes just not interested in texting. I've dealt with some girls that were just not into using texting as any real form of communication. Why not call her?

there's this 1 girl that i'm friends with (not dealing)... every time she msgs me or calls we have a good conversation and talk for hours on the phone. but whenever i send her a text, she seems uninterested in talking, sends me 1 word replies or something dumb so i just ignore it. i haven't talked to her in almost a month (she hasn't called or texted), but it doesn't bother me cause i've been busy.

i think she's trying to play this game, but i won't send her a text because i just get stupid +%! replies.

maybe shes just not interested in texting. I've dealt with some girls that were just not into using texting as any real form of communication. Why not call her?

i've never understood this mess. if i give you my number/get yours....i want to talk to you. i don't see the big deal. Show me you're interested. this whole "wait a couple days" crap is dumb to me. seems so high school. a relationship starts the moment we meet. whether it's good, bad, platonic, romantic, short, long. Don't waste time lolligagging like that with me.

I'm like Andre on the skit from the love below album

"she's just showing me that she knows what she wants out of life" or something like that

i've never understood this mess. if i give you my number/get yours....i want to talk to you. i don't see the big deal. Show me you're interested. this whole "wait a couple days" crap is dumb to me. seems so high school. a relationship starts the moment we meet. whether it's good, bad, platonic, romantic, short, long. Don't waste time lolligagging like that with me.

"she's just showing me that she knows what she wants out of life" or something like that

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I texted a girl in the summer first all the time, took the L... fast forward to November, same girl now texts me first.. so basically ignore them and they want you?

not guaranteed. all you're doing is playing hard to get. if you want her to want you, just delay those responses by a few hours. it might work, might not. 
in the summer you prob seemed too needy/desperate by always texting

pimp.gif

dropping knowledge

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I texted a girl in the summer first all the time, took the L... fast forward to November, same girl now texts me first.. so basically ignore them and they want you?

not guaranteed. all you're doing is playing hard to get. if you want her to want you, just delay those responses by a few hours. it might work, might not. 
in the summer you prob seemed too needy/desperate by always texting

pimp.gif

dropping knowledge

Originally Posted by Warrior On It

it seems like everytime a i tell a chick somethin along these lines, it works...

if i gave them my number i say "and i hope you aint on that kiddie steez. waiting a couple days cuz you dont want me to know that you like me... (laugh)... i gave you my number, so use it...."

if i get their number i say "i aint gonna wait a couple days to hit you too, girlie... that only worked in high school... (laugh)... "

Originally Posted by Warrior On It

it seems like everytime a i tell a chick somethin along these lines, it works...

if i gave them my number i say "and i hope you aint on that kiddie steez. waiting a couple days cuz you dont want me to know that you like me... (laugh)... i gave you my number, so use it...."

if i get their number i say "i aint gonna wait a couple days to hit you too, girlie... that only worked in high school... (laugh)... "

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i dont like to text people first because i feel like im gonna be bothering them

i understand how you can see calling them may be bothering them, but a text?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i dont like to text people first because i feel like im gonna be bothering them

i understand how you can see calling them may be bothering them, but a text?

I played this game with this chick im talking 2 now. I gave her my number like late october and for damn near the whole month of november she texted my phone first with no problems.i noticed that she would wait a day or 2 before she texted me but i guess once she noticed that i wasnt pressing up on her every other day turned to everyday.The only reason i played this game was to find out if she was really feeling me but since she made it known that she does i text her first now.

I played this game with this chick im talking 2 now. I gave her my number like late october and for damn near the whole month of november she texted my phone first with no problems.i noticed that she would wait a day or 2 before she texted me but i guess once she noticed that i wasnt pressing up on her every other day turned to everyday.The only reason i played this game was to find out if she was really feeling me but since she made it known that she does i text her first now.

i send one text... hey whats up?

if/when she responds then its... when are you free/when are we gettin up?

if she responds with bs then the bish is dropped

straight to the point cuz, life's too short and please believe if she's bad she has a rack of ##@$!* tryin to get in them pants. you gotta get her to chill with you then lay the game down in person, that phone game doesn't work anymore/isn't as efficient

take heed young gentleman
pimp.gif

i send one text... hey whats up?

if/when she responds then its... when are you free/when are we gettin up?

if she responds with bs then the bish is dropped

straight to the point cuz, life's too short and please believe if she's bad she has a rack of ##@$!* tryin to get in them pants. you gotta get her to chill with you then lay the game down in person, that phone game doesn't work anymore/isn't as efficient

take heed young gentleman
pimp.gif

lol i didnt know this was a game. but i guess im guilty. lol. i never text first unless i want something...selfish i know. but wtvr. its worked for me. i never wanted to be a chick who presses dudes out. so i dont. im happy with my results thus far.

lol i didnt know this was a game. but i guess im guilty. lol. i never text first unless i want something...selfish i know. but wtvr. its worked for me. i never wanted to be a chick who presses dudes out. so i dont. im happy with my results thus far.

Back
Top Bottom