How many of y'all here are sick of living in your city?

Pittsburgh just won the Super Bowl [again], but this city gets on my nerves sometimes. Mad crime, horrible weather at times, and it's boring a lot of thetime. I wouldn't mind residin' in NYC.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

*raises hand*

sick of richmond...wouldn't mind going back to N. Va after graduation but i really wanna go to Chicago...
I actually liked the way Richmond VA looked when I was passing it from North Carolina on my way to Woodbridge VA

Yalls downtown is
eek.gif
at night time...
pimp.gif

I'm from Columbus, Ohio btw but attend school in North Carolina

*raises hand*

sick of richmond...wouldn't mind going back to N. Va after graduation but i really wanna go to Chicago...

what part of nova you from? im from fairfax

blacksburg, va ain't cuttin it anymore.
nothing but cows and cornfields down here, but tech is a good school nonetheless.

Not at all. I love DC area to the fullest. Plus I have to recover from my five years of school in "Craps"-burgh, PA worst city inamerica....seriously.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

*raises hand*

I actually liked the way Richmond VA looked when I was passing it from North Carolina on my way to Woodbridge VA

Yalls downtown is
eek.gif
at night time
pimp.gif

I'm from Columbus, Ohio btw but attend school in North Carolina

dont let that view from 95 fool you
laugh.gif

NYC is great to me...love traveling but cant see myself living elsewhere..citys been good to me

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

The cost of living in Los Angeles is ridiculous, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Hell, I wouldn't even want to live in the Inland Empire,
laugh.gif

word
laugh.gif

I live in Lawrence, KS right now...It's a cool college town and all, but my sister moved to the DFW area after she graduated from here and that location isseeming rather appealing right about now (especially in this cold weather!)

Me! I'd move down to the Bay Area / Silicon Valley but job security seems like crap right now so it's probably not a good idea.

*Jumps up and down* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MILWAUKEE IS SO NOT WHERE ITS AT.

Yonkers, NY FTW!!!

Transportation is everywhere
Many different kinds of stores
Manhattan is not even far
BX is right there

But DT's FTL
smh.gif

alexandria coo... ive always wanted to move to ny tho.

but im quite sure theres a lot of dc/md/va that i have yet to explore

and i most def miss los angeles

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Seattle sucks! I wanna move to SF or Vancouver or something...
smh.gif
I feel your pain man
laugh.gif
I'm trying to get out of hereasap
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

I moved out here to MD 2 years ago…hate it, everything is slow and boring…work, people, driving, clubs….I'd move back to nyc in a heartbeat if it would stop being so dam expensive!
What part of MD is slow??? Unless you like in the Mountains.

BTW DC is
pimp.gif
so Im not tired of it

Back
Top Bottom