How many of y'all here are sick of living in your city?

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

*raises hand*

sick of richmond...wouldn't mind going back to N. Va after graduation but i really wanna go to Chicago...
I actually liked the way Richmond VA looked when I was passing it from North Carolina on my way to Woodbridge VA

Yalls downtown is
eek.gif
at night time
pimp.gif

I'm from Columbus, Ohio btw but attend school in North Carolina

dont let that view from 95 fool you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
True....
glasses.gif

Im not really sick of where Im from, but bored here. I live in a small city or big town in Missouri. I just wanna see different things.

VA is boring.. bunch of trees, grass, hills.

Want to go to move to one of these places

DC, Cali, or New york,

Originally Posted by icykicks79

VA is boring.. bunch of trees, grass, hills.

Want to go to move to one of these places

DC, Cali, or New york,
i lived in northern virginia for a few years while going to undergrad and graduate school... i was bored out of my mind down there.

definitely happy to be back home in NYC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

va beach
indifferent.gif

nightlife doesnt exist nemore

go out at 9...im bacc in the crib BY 1...on a GOOD night

I'm not sick of livin in Brooklyn, I actually love my city

but im tired of the damn women, they act like they $*&% don't stink. Charles Hamilton be lying
laugh.gif

I love Houston for the most part, the sometimes nice weathers, the different people you meet everyday, and the cost of living most definitely. I just hate howeverything is so spread out, literally takes 15-30 to get from 1 place to another. This is a city that you defnitely need some sort of transportation. Iwon't say that I would like to live elsewhere, but it would depend on the job and how much I'll be making to make a living.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

va beach
indifferent.gif

nightlife doesnt exist nemore

go out at 9...im bacc in the crib BY 1...on a GOOD night
cause VA is a damn commonwealth... cant serve alcohol after 1am.. most places clubs shut down at 1:30-2am.. if any spots are open later than thatno one goes cause you cant get a drink. VA FTL
grin.gif

Im not really sick of charlotte, but I wouldn't mind a different atmosphere for maybe a year. Im thinking about going to philly. It a probably be less thana year. I get homesick quick.

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

I moved out here to MD 2 years ago…hate it, everything is slow and boring…work, people, driving, clubs….I'd move back to nyc in a heartbeat if it would stop being so dam expensive!
What part of MD is slow??? Unless you like in the Mountains.

BTW DC is
pimp.gif
so Im not tired of it

laugh.gif
i don't live in the mountains i live in owings mills
frown.gif
...but i mean i lived in NY all my life, and the way of everything is just fast pace, and people out here on some slowness...Dc is AIIIGHT, i went to a club out there had a lil fun, but the party/club music was just not my style
tired.gif

i just miss NY, my 24 hr bodega, 24 hr car wash, 24hr bus/trains, clubs/parties that are open at latest btwn 4-7am...hence city that never sleeps.
I'm in Owings Mills too.. place is just ok..can't wait to finish school, go back home to PG/DC and get out of this boring area.. only plusis picking up shoes but I'm already growing out of that phase.

Love La but Im sick of Pasadena...Im on my continuous scheme to move to Europe..Spain ftw

I love and hate philly at the same time. I can't wait to move in 2010. This city is only good for maybe about 3 things, and I can't even name thosethings. And we're not really known for having a high calibur of women in this city.

cant complain about south florida, but id love to see how LA or NYC is. 24 hr everything sounds great

philly really fell off,from the girls looking busted and thinking they dimes to snitches,snakes and cowards having more street cred then the real dudes in thiscity
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I lived in San Jose ever since I was 5. I know this is where I want to live when I have a family, but I want to experience other places while I'm stillyoung. I'm probably going to live in Seattle for a couple years followed by LA, then back here.

Back
Top Bottom