How many of you are embarassed of your girlfriend?

Because shes...not super attractive. I personally havent, but ive seen some odd couples before, and just wondered how they feel when theyre in public. Have you ever been in one of the "odd couples"? 

Because shes...not super attractive. I personally havent, but ive seen some odd couples before, and just wondered how they feel when theyre in public. Have you ever been in one of the "odd couples"? 

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

WOW. why would you be with them then...?

People can really like/love someone but are very self conscious. ANd they KNOW that what they have isn't really viewed as socially attractive.

People can really like/love someone but are very self conscious. ANd they KNOW that what they have isn't really viewed as socially attractive.

maybe they got fat? acne?
eyes.gif
 i dont know... 

thats awful, a dude should never be embarassed of his girlfriend. only thing that matters is that he like her

Why would you even  call the person  your girlfiriend  if you feel  it's settling to the point of embarrassment ?

Why would you even  call the person  your girlfiriend  if you feel  it's settling to the point of embarrassment ?

thats awful, a dude should never be embarassed of his girlfriend. only thing that matters is that he like her

some people dont care about looks, and truly can like a person regardless of looks, but KNOWING that everyone else thinks she's unattractive...and my question is, have any of you been in that situation?

Back
Top Bottom