How many of you still care about shoes?

I still care, even though I don't wear sneakers as much. I still definitely look out for 90s retros and new innovative running and basketball sneakers. 

Priorities change and purchases become fewer and further apart, but the love will NEVER die.

Priorities change and purchases become fewer and further apart, but the love will NEVER die.

Grew up, but it's still fun to throw on a different pair of sneakers every day in the summer.

A lot of the colorways are quite LOUD and queery, not sure what I was thinking back in highschool.
hype got me ... :LOL

Grew up, but it's still fun to throw on a different pair of sneakers every day in the summer.

A lot of the colorways are quite LOUD and queery, not sure what I was thinking back in highschool.
hype got me ... :LOL

I still care about them and will be rocking them on a daily basis since im in the medical field
but the only dress shoe i got are some polo rangers

I still care about them and will be rocking them on a daily basis since im in the medical field
but the only dress shoe i got are some polo rangers

I'll never lose interest into shoes. I am in love with Nike Basketball shoes and that's where my passion in shoes will be and stay.
Only thing I get tired of are re-sellers and how bad they try to make an extra 20$-100$ I'm not knocking anyone hustle, but
do you really need to rape these people that bad on the price?

I'll never lose interest into shoes. I am in love with Nike Basketball shoes and that's where my passion in shoes will be and stay.
Only thing I get tired of are re-sellers and how bad they try to make an extra 20$-100$ I'm not knocking anyone hustle, but
do you really need to rape these people that bad on the price?

I do still buy every SB dunk that drops that I like. I mean sure SB's aren't as hyped anymore, but I unlike many others on here, continue to enjoy the line. The 3's are the only Jordan I want now.  I still wear all my kicks I copped though, the ones I didn't give away. 

I do still buy every SB dunk that drops that I like. I mean sure SB's aren't as hyped anymore, but I unlike many others on here, continue to enjoy the line. The 3's are the only Jordan I want now.  I still wear all my kicks I copped though, the ones I didn't give away. 

Back
Top Bottom