How many of you still care about shoes?

The last pair of shoes I bought were the Playoff VIII's in 2007.

When I looked at my collection one day & thought "I spent $5,000 on this..." & I could've have every customization I want done to my car with that same $5,000, my priorities & outlook changed.

Getting fresh everyday when you're in high school was cool, coming to school every Monday with a new pair of shoes & getting fresh was nice.

Now that I'm 21 & my priorities change, you look at things differently.

Selling all my stuff, it's old to me, & I rather spend my money on my car.

When I looked at my collection one day & thought "I spent $5,000 on this..." & I could've have every customization I want done to my car with that same $5,000, my priorities & outlook changed.

Getting fresh everyday when you're in high school was cool, coming to school every Monday with a new pair of shoes & getting fresh was nice.

I'm 26..and i'm still pretty into buyin shoes n whatnot..but i've toned it down a lot since i left my undergrad years..i don't buy worthless crap anymore..

I buy what i like..and sometimes it's the limited nonsense that i like a lot..

I'm 26..and i'm still pretty into buyin shoes n whatnot..but i've toned it down a lot since i left my undergrad years..i don't buy worthless crap anymore..

I buy what i like..and sometimes it's the limited nonsense that i like a lot..

Only about the ones I play ball in which is more substance than actual style.

But to collect and wear everyday? Nah, I'm just wearing the ones I have already and slowly killing them. The DS ones I'm waiting for the economy to recover a bit so I can sell them and make a hefty profit.

Only about the ones I play ball in which is more substance than actual style.

But to collect and wear everyday? Nah, I'm just wearing the ones I have already and slowly killing them. The DS ones I'm waiting for the economy to recover a bit so I can sell them and make a hefty profit.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

irony

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

irony

i'm 29 years old married with 3 kids and I love my kicks!
pimp.gif
its my hobby 

used to care 90% about shoes, now its more like 4%

I just put on anything that looks decent, rarely any nikes or jordans

but I still find myself looking at peoples feet

used to care 90% about shoes, now its more like 4%

I just put on anything that looks decent, rarely any nikes or jordans

but I still find myself looking at peoples feet

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

To people in this thread with priorities....

If you were rich, would you still be into sneakers?...... Just curious

it'll still b hard bcuz JB has converted too much into a lifestyle shoe brand (wants to hav a higher fashion appeal) oppose to the hard knock basketball shoe brand (made well designed high end bball shoes) that it used to be, some of their colorway choices and exaggerated mixes of different shoes into one really turned me off, I haven't bought any new release since 07 

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

To people in this thread with priorities....

If you were rich, would you still be into sneakers?...... Just curious

it'll still b hard bcuz JB has converted too much into a lifestyle shoe brand (wants to hav a higher fashion appeal) oppose to the hard knock basketball shoe brand (made well designed high end bball shoes) that it used to be, some of their colorway choices and exaggerated mixes of different shoes into one really turned me off, I haven't bought any new release since 07 

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i dont have an interest anymore...i dont know release dates and i've turned some of my holy grails into hoop shoes..

THIS

its so funny how I used to praise a pair of sneakers, walking like a duck just not to crease them, taking a 60 minute path instead of 20 to avoid mud..., ect
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

recently found my grapes somewhere in the back of my closet, literally looked like I wore then once or not at all, they are now my gym shoes

crazy how our interests just completely shift

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i dont have an interest anymore...i dont know release dates and i've turned some of my holy grails into hoop shoes..

THIS

its so funny how I used to praise a pair of sneakers, walking like a duck just not to crease them, taking a 60 minute path instead of 20 to avoid mud..., ect
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

recently found my grapes somewhere in the back of my closet, literally looked like I wore then once or not at all, they are now my gym shoes

crazy how our interests just completely shift

im always love kicks

but i been out the loop for like 2 years

i got stacks of ds kicks i dont wear for whatever reasons

an i rarely cop kicks anymore the last few shoes i bought were some chucks

Back
Top Bottom