How many pair of basketball shorts do you have?

damn man thats insane! i got about 5 or 6 i rotate thru... gettin a bit old so gotta get some new ones

I have about 10 or so...

eek.gif
at over 100!

I have six pairs.
Kinda off subject, but do any of you guys wear compression shorts?
If so, do they help in anyway? I've been thinking about getting a pair for about for a while now, but is the $30-$40 worth it?

i have like 7

space jam being the most worn, then the jordans, the the cats shorts, then the nike basketball, then the k state, then the under armor but you can see myschlong through those, then some other nikes

i had about 25 2 years ago, all nba authentic ones and almost every team, now i got about 10. Most nba authentics and a few nike shorts.

10-12 i'd say. how do you have 100 pairs??? ive been playin ball all my life and i only have like 10 pairs.

Originally Posted by Demax777

I have six pairs.
If so, do they help in anyway? I've been thinking about getting a pair for about for a while now, but is the $30-$40 worth it?

there only worth it if you actually play basketball or any other sport activities. they're nice to have on while your playin so you not free ballin imo.but they're not so comfortable if your just shooting around or anything else because you dont need as much support and they constrict you, you dont reallynotice the constriction while you're playin though.

Originally Posted by Demax777

I have six pairs.
Yea they're good, but where are you paying 40$ for them? Go to WalMart and get them for 9.88, or the Nike Pro's from FootLocker are about19.99. But don't wear them when you're not hooping, they literally put your package in the choke hold and if you mess around and catch wood in it,it'll hurt. They do solve the problem of being able to see the schlong through the shorts like dude above described with his UA shorts

Back
Top Bottom