How many pairs of jeans do you guys own?

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Supremacy

1 uniqlo t-000
i've been looking for a pair my entire life
mad.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
You make it sound like it's a pair of rare, limited jeans. Uniqlo never runs out of stock. I think they do phone orders so just call them and order one.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

1 pair of a# black
1 pair of a# blue
1 pair of baggy Levis

I hate jeans. I've had those baggy Levis since HS.
laugh.gif
Ummmm... I graduated HS in '97.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How are they not torn up to shreds yet?

^Levi Quality
roll.gif

I pretty much only wear jeans. I've got 20 or so pairs, only wear like 5 though. I <3 Helix's and my BullHead pairs.

Skateboard:
allreds:
23ska909red02:

1 pair of a# black
1 pair of a# blue
1 pair of baggy Levis

I hate jeans. I've had those baggy Levis since HS.
laugh.gif
Ummmm... I graduated HS in '97.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
How are they not torn up to shreds yet?
Levi Quality
roll.gif

I guess. I don't know. 
laugh.gif
All I know is that the only hole they've ever had was the seam on the crotch came loose a few years ago. Took it a tailor, they reinforced it for $5, and that's that.

I know I only wear them a few times every winter. Same with my other 2 pair of jeans. I hardly ever wear pants. If it's above 60, I'm wearing shorts. If it's in the upper 50s, I'll wear track pants.

If I'm wearing jeans, it's because it's cold as hell outside, and I'm going to be outside longer than just running from a building to my car, or my car to a building.
laugh.gif

Like fifteen pair.
Ten are Levis [which I rarely wear].
Five are "better-quality" denim [which I wear regularly].

3 that I wear. But just tore a huge hole in the crotch seam when trying to put on a pair earlier today.

So I'm down to 2 now.

3 pair of Prps Jeans
2 Pair of Nudies
3 pair of Naked & Famous Weird Guy
1 Pair of Jean Shop Denim
2 pair of Naked & Famous Slim Guy
2 pair of RRL jeans
1 pair of Edwin Jeans
 The only pairs I actually wear are my Grey Edwin's and my RRL's. Most days I'm wearing Polo or RRL Cargo pants.

i used to have like 15 but found myself only wearing 4 so i sold em all... all i wear is Levi's 501's:. i had a few Cap E's, Premium's, Limited Edition's... but all ive ever really like is STF's:.

Back
Top Bottom