How many times do you wear your jeans until you wash them?

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty,and you can wear them forever.

this
So pants never get dirty, right?  So what about the dude who is free-ballin' and tries them on in the dressing room 3 days before you buy them? 

Mine go in the wash as soon as I get home. 

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I don't see how you all's jeans get so smelly.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I've been rockin' my APC's for almost 8 months now and there's no smell coming from them whatsoever (still use Febreze once in a while anyway) and no signs of dirt at all.

If suit pants were as sturdy as denim, would you go 8 months without laundering them? 
Why are you comparing raw denim, that's MEANT to not be washed for at least 6 months, to suit pants?
laugh.gif

a pimp named slick back...

ok slick back...

no like a A Tribe called quest you say the whole thing!!!!

until they are visible dirty or smell (which I don't think they ever have...)

seriously...unless I'm sweatin OD in my jeans or freeballin (which I never do) then they don't get washed

... jeans don't smell yall are immature and stupid.

like dudes really gonna walk around smelling stank. anywho im in the 15+ wears category too maybe a little more or less i've gone a month as well though, jeans don't get dirty it doesn't sound logical but it's the truth.

You guys that wear shrink to fit raw 501's know that they are never the same after you wash them. I normally go about 2-3 months before i dry clean them. For other non-raw jeans i will wash when the smell gets bad or a noticeable stain

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

i2txk8.jpg
laugh.gif
I'm saying.  So y'all literally hop out of the shower all clean (presumably) and then throw on the same jeans you've worn every day for the last eight months and still think you're clean?

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom