How much better would the U.S. be if Mitt Romney won?

Joined Mar 10, 2013
Could be a lot worse. My verdict is still out on Obamacare. There is no doubt we need healthcare reform, just not sure Obc is what we need.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 18, 2012
Wouldn't be any different. The government circle jerk is going to go on until a new government is installed. One that's truly by the people, for the people....

And no I'm not talking that nwo/illuminati bs

rell826

Banned
Joined Apr 25, 2013
Its only a few months into this term. Nothing can be determined at this juncture. Obamacare was in the works since 2009 fyi. Wasn't an overnight thing. Some of you would know that if you followed the CBO reports and original bill.

Joined Aug 10, 2012
Wouldn't be any different. The government circle jerk is going to go on until a new government is installed. One that's truly by the people, for the people....

And no I'm not talking that nwo/illuminati bs
this and only this. big money runs our gove. 

Joined Jul 18, 2012
wasnt president obama's heathcare plan the same thing as mitt romney healthcare plan?

...werent both written by insurance companies?

Joined May 3, 2013
They're all just puppets..

Doesn't matter who's president. 

Last edited:
Joined Nov 14, 2012
everything would be the same except we would have to deal with daily 40 page "this is why you guys should have voted for obama" threads

Joined Jun 1, 2011
How long will the people oscillate between supporting the Democratic/Republican parties before they realize that it makes no real difference?
Pretty much this.

Surprised Pig Love didn't make this thread though, unless you are him, and this is your/his 2nd/3rd/4th SN

Joined Jul 21, 2012
It's clear your a racist Op.
You're the racists. Black people all dont act a certain way. We, like white people, have different opinions and beliefs. We dont all like to complain or defend the president because he is black or whatever you were trying to insinuate by your comment. 

Last edited:
Joined Oct 31, 2012
It's clear your a racist Op.
You're the racists. Black people all dont act a certain way. We, like white people, have different opinions and beliefs. We dont all like to complain or defend the president because he is black or whatever you were trying to insinuate by your comment. 
I think he was being sarcastic. 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now