How much do you tip your barber?

cut cost $13 i give him $20
shapeup is either $6 or 7-i give him $10.. maybe 11 or 12 if i have any singles.

My haircut is 15 but I always give hime 20. So 5 bucks is about right.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

$0

i started cutting my own hair 2 years ago.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
$5 or $10? are you serious?

my cut used to cost $13 and i would give them $15. but they jacked the price up to $17 so now i give them exactly $17.

indifferent.gif
!+$* outta here... a damn hair cut isnt worth no $17.. my dad used to get his hair cut for like 5 bucks. if dudes are just gonna raise the sale price toinclude a tip for themselves, why would i pay them even more?

i give my barber $20 (tip included) everytime. whether he's giving me a low cut after a month of wolfing it or if he's just shaping and edgeing up mys-curl fro

$15 for a fade and facial hair.......throw em the whole dub...
pimp.gif

doesnt hurt to tip when you get a great cut EVERYTIME!!!

The way he charges I shouldn`t tip him nothing
laugh.gif
but I usually shoot him about $5 though...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eek.gif
$5 or $10? are you serious?

my cut used to cost $13 and i would give them $15. but they jacked the price up to $17 so now i give them exactly $17.

indifferent.gif
!+$* outta here... a damn hair cut isnt worth no $17.. my dad used to get his hair cut for like 5 bucks. if dudes are just gonna raise the sale price to include a tip for themselves, why would i pay them even more?
yep^.

my cut is $15, I pay $16 exactly so $1 tip, doesn't matter if you tip $5 or $1, your barber should known you're coming back in another month or lessfor another cut anyway.

Back
Top Bottom