How much is your car payment?

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--It was $736 from October 2005 to October 2010.
--Having a payed off car FTW.

Hell you buy ?
a space shuttle.
real talk though, I wish car dealerships would go out of business (or federally regulated) and people would just stop buying cars. 

we need an amazing public transport system in America. smh

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--It was $736 from October 2005 to October 2010.
--Having a payed off car FTW.

Hell you buy ?
a space shuttle.
real talk though, I wish car dealerships would go out of business (or federally regulated) and people would just stop buying cars. 

we need an amazing public transport system in America. smh

$290 and should be paid off by the end of the year but Im trying to get the 11' charger r/t and I know those payment will be close to $400 easy

$290 and should be paid off by the end of the year but Im trying to get the 11' charger r/t and I know those payment will be close to $400 easy

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

$750/month 4 year loan...e60 m5. but when i make extra money, i double-triple the monthly

eek.gif
eek.gif

dudes paying rent on cars

quick question, lets say the car i want is like 25k

and i put down 10 - 15K

how much i lookin at in terms of payments
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
It depends on your credit, but around where I am it's usually $100 for every $5000 you borrow on a car, so in your case it'd be about $300 for a $15k loan.  But then again it varies at certain dealerships and your credit.  Plus, lots of places are offering 0% interest so that's good 
pimp.gif

Looking at getting a challenger or camaro this summer for myself
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

$750/month 4 year loan...e60 m5. but when i make extra money, i double-triple the monthly

eek.gif
eek.gif

dudes paying rent on cars

quick question, lets say the car i want is like 25k

and i put down 10 - 15K

how much i lookin at in terms of payments
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
It depends on your credit, but around where I am it's usually $100 for every $5000 you borrow on a car, so in your case it'd be about $300 for a $15k loan.  But then again it varies at certain dealerships and your credit.  Plus, lots of places are offering 0% interest so that's good 
pimp.gif

Looking at getting a challenger or camaro this summer for myself
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

I pay exactly $2000/mo for 3 vehicles. One is paid off next month ($830), one is paid off in October ($455) and the last one is paid off next september ($715). SMH I suck at money.

DAMN! 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

I pay exactly $2000/mo for 3 vehicles. One is paid off next month ($830), one is paid off in October ($455) and the last one is paid off next september ($715). SMH I suck at money.

DAMN! 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom