How often do you approach girls?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

not hardly, but the other day I was like eff it and did it...

I approached this chick that works at a restaurant my buddies and I frequent. I asked her if she'd like to go out to dinner sometime...she said yea and gave me her number.

So we texted some that weekend...and it was pretty cool but now ive asked her to actually go out like twice.

Both times she said she couldnt because of work. Granted, she does work odd hours, and 40 hours a week but heres the thing I dont really get...

when im IN the restuarant, shes not like talkative at all or whatever. But if I text her she is.

Whatsup with women?
Thats never a good sign
There is a chance she really is busy though...

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

I approached this chick that works at a restaurant my buddies and I frequent. I asked her if she'd like to go out to dinner sometime...she said yea and gave me her number.

So we texted some that weekend...and it was pretty cool but now ive asked her to actually go out like twice.

Both times she said she couldnt because of work. Granted, she does work odd hours, and 40 hours a week but heres the thing I dont really get...

when im IN the restuarant, shes not like talkative at all or whatever. But if I text her she is.

Whatsup with women?
Thats never a good sign
right, and Ive looked at it both ways but heres my line of thinking..

1) if she has second thoughts, and again I didnt DO anything that would make her reconsider, id rather her just tell me. No sweat.

2) if she really just is busy, I dont wanna seem like a stalker by asking all the time if she wants to go out, but on the other hand, I dont wanna NOT ask in case she really does want to

advice?

Never. I used to do it when I partied but I don't do that anymore.

I've probably missed out on a few good ones because of that. Had eye contact, she smiled, moved her hair from across her face and I'd just
embarassed.gif
, look away and keep walking.

It bothers me but I'm not going to change.

i approach them a lot, especially if its a hot girl.

i like meeting new people, it doesn't matter if nothing happens between me and them.

manamazing55 wrote:

Whatsup with women?
Thats never a good sign

1) if she has second thoughts, and again I didnt DO anything that would make her reconsider, id rather her just tell me. No sweat.

2) if she really just is busy, I dont wanna seem like a stalker by asking all the time if she wants to go out, but on the other hand, I dont wanna NOT ask in case she really does want to

advice?

^she's probably busy

that happened to me with some chick recently, i just stopped trying after the third time and moved on.

^
as pathetic as it sounds, I hope shes just busy LOL. I was super hyped when she gave me the # to begin with, cause I wasnt expecting it...but now that we havent gotten to go out, its kinda sucks

Whatsup with women?
You should have offered her YOUR number instead of you getting hers.  Just charge it to the game.  You asked her out twice and she declined and gave the same exact reasons.  Nobody is that damn busy.

^
as pathetic as it sounds, I hope shes just busy LOL. I was super hyped when she gave me the # to begin with, cause I wasnt expecting it...but now that we havent gotten to go out, its kinda sucks
she just gave you the # as an ego boost. 

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Whatsup with women?
You should have offered her YOUR number instead of you getting hers.  Just charge it to the game.  You asked her out twice and she declined and gave the same exact reasons.  Nobody is that damn busy.

she HAS my number, we text.

True, I mean if you are dying to do something, you can make time, but what if she just is like, yea id like to go, but not to the point that she wants to rearrange her entire life ya know?
I mean, she works 40 hours a week and its day and night shifts

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Regal Black wrote:

^
she just gave you the # as an ego boost. 

if thats the case, women are even more weird than I suspected

dude, let me see if I can help you out a little(work with me here I can already tell I'm about to ramble a little)

There's 2 ways this can play out:
1. She gave you the number to get rid of you
2. She gave you the number because she's interested

Option 1: Females will give their number out just because they don't know how to turn you down, they don't want to hurt you, or they're afraid you might go crazy and harm them in some way if you don't get the number. I'm not saying that's what she did, in fact I DON'T believe that's what she did because you guys text a lot, and females using option 1 generally avoid calls and contact from the people they give their numbers to unwillingly.

Option 2: She's probably interested really, just because she doesn't talk to you at her place of business means NOTHING...that IS where she makes her money and she(just like I and probably most people that care) probably does not want to risk messing that money flow up on someone that can't provide a new flow of money that she needs/wants/desires. You guys talk when you have time so obviously there's SOMETHING brewing there, let it brew though.

Instead of always asking if she wants to go out, ask other questions around that and get your answer indirectly. You know she works 40 hours/week, she's probably tired and the last thing she wants to hear is the same damn question out your mouth after she already told you she couldn't go out with you before BECAUSE she hardly has time/is tired. Instead of asking if she wants to do_____with you or whatever, bring up a movie, play, place, event, restaurant, whatever and see where her interests are, including if she wants to/likes to go. From there you could throw in a line of agreement, throw the quick "you know we should do that" in there, and plan from there.

Also if you can why don't you try to change your schedule around one day so you and her can do something when she's free, such as maybe taking the day off or re-arranging how your day is set up to work something in with her one time. You don't have to do that every time (in fact, don't conform to her schedule each time), but maybe the first time because it shows you have a real interest in her when y'all go out, and she'll like you that much more off the top. Make sure you set something up BEFORE you go changing your schedule and taking days off though, I'm just saying...

Don't write her off because she's busy, you're trying to take time out of her life so you need to get in where you fit in, you can't barge in like you run things...but you also can't be the silent dude in the corner that she doesn't notice either. Maybe whatever she's doing outside of work is something you can do together, and that'll get you and her together. If her schedule is really that much of a problem for you maybe you should move on to the next girl anyway, she's not the last one left in the world or anything, you can find someone else.

ok I'm done for now

Ok
My advice is live your life as usual, and text her 2 weeks later with something interesting, if she bites... your in
If she doesn't, sorry life goes on. If you really really like her, then maybe you can try again in 1-2 weeks.

Ok
My advice is live your life as usual, and text her 2 weeks later with something interesting, if she bites... your in
If she doesn't, sorry life goes on. If you really really like her, then maybe you can try again in 1-2 weeks.
nah don't do that, that's how you get yourself looked at with the friend mentality quick. She'll think you're not interested much and that you only want to talk a little/do something small, and she can chill with you as casual company only without thinking more.

You can go ahead and keep talking to her the times you get to talk to her, there's no harm in talking a lot really. 2 weeks she'll forget about you and when you hit her up again she'll just say "oh, hey it's been a while" and she'll be in the "catch up with my buddy" mode. You want her in the "I can't wait to see him(outside of work)" mode and that comes from staying relevant in her mind.

Honestly, lately I've had a few epiphanys that made me question my game.
I try to talk to anybody in any situation, you never know what can develop.

Whatsup with women?
Thats never a good sign

advice?

Stop asking her, just tell her whenever she has time to text/call you.

If she doesn't text/call after that, then move on.

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
MALCALA622 wrote:

Im mostly approached at since about  85% of employees at my job are females
pimp.gif
Calmate!!!! You wish you had game like me!!! Chicks approach me 86% percent of the time! HA

Juego esto no es

but to answer the question... not often, but when I do it's usually on

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

dude, let me see if I can help you out a little(work with me here I can already tell I'm about to ramble a little)

There's 2 ways this can play out:
1. She gave you the number to get rid of you
2. She gave you the number because she's interested

Option 1: Females will give their number out just because they don't know how to turn you down, they don't want to hurt you, or they're afraid you might go crazy and harm them in some way if you don't get the number. I'm not saying that's what she did, in fact I DON'T believe that's what she did because you guys text a lot, and females using option 1 generally avoid calls and contact from the people they give their numbers to unwillingly.

Option 2: She's probably interested really, just because she doesn't talk to you at her place of business means NOTHING...that IS where she makes her money and she(just like I and probably most people that care) probably does not want to risk messing that money flow up on someone that can't provide a new flow of money that she needs/wants/desires. You guys talk when you have time so obviously there's SOMETHING brewing there, let it brew though.

Instead of always asking if she wants to go out, ask other questions around that and get your answer indirectly. You know she works 40 hours/week, she's probably tired and the last thing she wants to hear is the same damn question out your mouth after she already told you she couldn't go out with you before BECAUSE she hardly has time/is tired. Instead of asking if she wants to do_____with you or whatever, bring up a movie, play, place, event, restaurant, whatever and see where her interests are, including if she wants to/likes to go. From there you could throw in a line of agreement, throw the quick "you know we should do that" in there, and plan from there.

Also if you can why don't you try to change your schedule around one day so you and her can do something when she's free, such as maybe taking the day off or re-arranging how your day is set up to work something in with her one time. You don't have to do that every time (in fact, don't conform to her schedule each time), but maybe the first time because it shows you have a real interest in her when y'all go out, and she'll like you that much more off the top. Make sure you set something up BEFORE you go changing your schedule and taking days off though, I'm just saying...

Don't write her off because she's busy, you're trying to take time out of her life so you need to get in where you fit in, you can't barge in like you run things...but you also can't be the silent dude in the corner that she doesn't notice either. Maybe whatever she's doing outside of work is something you can do together, and that'll get you and her together. If her schedule is really that much of a problem for you maybe you should move on to the next girl anyway, she's not the last one left in the world or anything, you can find someone else.

ok I'm done for now

interesting and insightful. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom