How Often Do You Clean Your J's?

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

After every wear, and I recommend using Armor All it works very good on shoes.
I'm sorry if this is a common question, but what Armor All product should I use??
embarassed.gif
Check this thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/15471

Hmmm if it has A clear sole like 11's and vi's i clean right after anything else i'll clean when the mood strikes me.

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

After every wear, and I recommend using Armor All it works very good on shoes.
I'm sorry if this is a common question, but what Armor All product should I use??
embarassed.gif
the wipes, I use the cleaning wipes for cleaning and the leather wipes( if the shoe is leather) to wipe the shoe down.

I have sneakers that have gotten badly creased before they've even had a chance to get dirty! With these materials that JB is producing these kicks with, it's pretty pointless trying to keep them clean. I don't even bother anymore. I just keep'em in rotation, and if anything is in serious need of attention I MIGHT clean them. But usually by the time that they're noticeably dirty, they're pretty much beaters by then  anyway, so what's the point?

I'll clean mine after every time I wear them, if needed. Armor All Original Shine works great and makes keeping them clean much easier. After wearing mine, I'll let them sit out, then clean them if needed and put them back into the box, then into my closet.

I used to clean mine after every wear but now i get lazy and just leave them laying around till the next day lol

i try to clean them off after every couple wears.. i dont wear them hard enough for a cleaning every time.. plus other Js have different materials that dont really need cleaning that much

After every wear! Got joints from 3 yrs ago still look DS. I even spot clean my beaters every once in a while...Be on the look out for Crispy Clean Kicks!

After every wear I clean them, usually it's just a light cleaning because they don't get much on them when I wear em.

i rarely wear any of my j's so barely clean them lol But the ones i do wear i just treat them as regular kicks i mean it seems j is just constanly releasing them cause he has nothin better to do

I use to clean them everyday also. But now I just don't have
that much time. So I clean them wen I get a chance. With the
exception of clear soled shoes I have to clean them after every use
to keep them icy.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

I like to Clean mine lightly after every use. Like if theres a dirt spot or scuff, I try to get it off as soon as possible...and also wipe it down LIGHTLY with some armor all wipes to keep the moisture in the leather. Is this bad to clean it after every use? Will it effect the shoes at all? How often do you guys clean your kicks?
ohwell.gif

dude, armor all products are complete crap, any detailer will tell you (im a professional), never use those products on anything in your car, the house, or the kicks. A light window spray like spray away which contains no ammonia, with a light splash of water will get most of the skuffs off the kicks no problem. You don't want to clean and condition the leather often, if you do use lexol.

Back
Top Bottom