How often do you go to the Movies?

About once or twice every two weeks. I'm kind of a movie fanatic so I try not to go as much as I used to.

My brother is a manager of a local theater so I could go for free, but usually I hate going to the movies. I used to love going until people started talking /texting on their phones so damn much. Now days I would rather just stay home and watch a Blu-ray.

I used to go weekly in high school. But now I'm a broke college student, so I would rather spend my $10 on food or beer.
laugh.gif
I did have to see Iron Manthough.

3 times max a year..the last movie i saw was the simpsons movie then never back down

usually 4-6 times a month
got a bunch of friends who work at the movie theatre so i dont have to pay
pimp.gif

eek.gif
I read" the last movie i saw was Harold and Kumar" and was like "eek homie hasnt gone in three years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

eek.gif
I read" the last movie i saw was Harold and Kumar" and was like "eek homie hasnt gone in three years
laugh.gif

my exact thoughts
and grave digger, iss is thataway.  >>>>>>>

I try to go once every week. There's a theater near my work where every movie is shown in Digital Projection and charges $6 on the weekdays.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I go about once or twice a month. Usually it picks up around this time of the year because of all the summer blockbusters
pimp.gif

this, summertime rapes the wallet especially since mad movies are coming out in IMAX.

fast five, super 8, pirates 4, xmen, bridesmaids (with gf)..

next up is transformers, harry potter, captain america, cowboys aliens, rise of apes, the help, tree of life...sigh

I go when there is a movie I want to see. The last movie I went to go see was The Hangover 2.

maybe once or twice every 1-3 months on the regular....

but i usually go 1-2 every month during the summer....

Originally Posted by JPZx

I go as much as any other person. Last movies I saw were 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and 'Harold and Kumar' and I saw them both in the samenight
smokin.gif
saw those two the same afternoon
pimp.gif
. movie hoppin as i recall

During the regular year not counting the summer months.. probably no more than 5 times. Over the summer, I probably go 1-2x a month. I'll probably be going more this summer since I scooped up a couple of 2 for 8$ movie tix deals.

Back
Top Bottom