How often do you go to the Movies?

been here

Banned
I go like every other week, sometimes several weekends in a row.
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Last movie I saw was Transformers (I fell asleep a little after where he finallygot the broad to get inside the car and woke up when Optimus Prime and the other Robot had that big fight towards the end)[/color]
laugh.gif
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. but anyway, there's a few flicks I wanna see so I may start going again.
pimp.gif
[/color]

I go about once or twice a month. Usually it picks up around this time of the year because of all the summer blockbusters
pimp.gif

Maybe five times a year.

However, I have been to three movies in about the last three months.

If I have a girlfriend, the number is infinitely higher.

I go as much as any other person. Last movies I saw were 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and 'Harold and Kumar' and I saw them both in the samenight
smokin.gif

grin.gif
i only actually *go* to the Movies if im goin on a date or some shhh
laugh.gif
idk id rather DL, burn, and watch the flick at the crib...if its ablockbuster ill have a few heads come thru so we can get it poppin with some color commentary and orville redenbacher
pimp.gif

Never. I only go if I reeaaaalllly wanna see the movie, since I just download the other ones from BT. The last movie I saw at the theater was I Am Legend, andthe next one will be the new Indiana Jones. Idk when I'll go again.

last time i went to the theater was for American Gangster. The Time befor that.. Fast and the Furious 1

The last one I saw before Iron Man was Juno or Enchanted (yes, Enchanted ftw haha). So it was a while. But I plan on seeing Hulk in June and Batman in July. SoI guess it's really whenever a guaranteed awesome movie rolls around. I don't like taking risks with my $25 (my ticket, girl's ticket, food).

At least once a week. Saw The Tracy Fragments on Friday, Harold & Kumar last Sunday and going to see Iron Man today.

I don't know why if there s nothing to do I always hit up the movies.

Can be expensive but my girl mostly pays for hers.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

The last one I saw before Iron Man was Juno or Enchanted (yes, Enchanted ftw haha). So it was a while. But I plan on seeing Hulk in June and Batman in July. So I guess it's really whenever a guaranteed awesome movie rolls around. I don't like taking risks with my $25 (my ticket, girl's ticket, food).

$25 for two tickets and food? where do you go to?

Originally Posted by alielaydi

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

The last one I saw before Iron Man was Juno or Enchanted (yes, Enchanted ftw haha). So it was a while. But I plan on seeing Hulk in June and Batman in July. So I guess it's really whenever a guaranteed awesome movie rolls around. I don't like taking risks with my $25 (my ticket, girl's ticket, food).

$25 for two tickets and food? where do you go to?

Is that supposed to be a lot?
laugh.gif
I usually go to the Angelika Film Center here inNYC (which largely plays indie movies) and tickets are 11.75 and the cost of food is
indifferent.gif
so I usually bring a Jamba Juice or something.

i OD'd on movies last year. think i spent like a c-note on the things, and i still saw more than one at a time at times. this year, 1 movie

VIIheaven, yeah seriously haha. That's minimum. I live in VA and my girls lives in MD, so I gotta drive up to her house to get her, then come back down toVA to go to Hoffman Theater. So I can even add the gas factor haha. But yeah tix are 9 each, so that's 18. Then add the a couple of drinks, nachos, ormaybe candy. That's another 10 bucks right there. And most of the time we skip the food and go to a restaurant afterwards, so it's usually even morethan $25.

Back
Top Bottom