how often do you guys drink...honestly

Originally Posted by eight2one

sounds like the old me, where every night I was drinkin of some sorts....
Same here.

Now I go out one, maybe two nights per week, and almost exclusively on weekends unless there's something special during the week.

I'll get torn down once in a great while, but now it's a handful of times per year instead of every other weekend.

I did my mass partying before i turned 21. Now i go out maybe once a week. Im going to hit up bars more often with friends, so i can get on some female there.

i'm about to turn 22...i have one drink with my food on two dollar tuesdays...can't skip thirsty thursday and f-d up fridays and saturdays...butsurprisingly i have an extremely low tolerance (like 3 shots i'm "good") , which is fortunate, because i hate the way alcohol tastes. i'veonly been seriously drunk about 4 times in my life....never blackout though. i plan to stop period or at least seriously cut back when i graduate in may.

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

one in the morning to calm my nerves
1 before noon to cope with the bullshhh at work
1 with the co workers when im out for lunch
1 before the presentation meeting
might take a swig if traffic is heavy
2 more when i get home so i can deal with the kids
and then after dinner i crack a six pack and beat up my wife

my goodness
laugh.gif

Not often nowadays, I used to go pretty much every weekend when I was in undergrad. Now that I'm in grad school, I probably only drink whenever I go backto my undergrad school, which is only once a month, if that.

i go buck with the football team saturday nights...
monday night dollar fifty beers
thursday is student night
friday-work
saturday-balls to the wall

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

one in the morning to calm my nerves
1 before noon to cope with the bullshhh at work
1 with the co workers when im out for lunch
1 before the presentation meeting
might take a swig if traffic is heavy
2 more when i get home so i can deal with the kids
and then after dinner i crack a six pack and beat up my wife

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know _'s that do that too

Once every few days, but daily for the past week. Been drinking heavily since last Wednesday.

like 2 times a year lol, i like to have fun but drinking aint gotta be involved in it like everyone thinks

When I was 21, I got drunk twice a week and damn near every weekend. That was before my kid was here tho....now I'm 22, and I probably drink like onceevery two weeks.

typically go out for a few beers (2-3) on Thursday and either Friday or Saturday I might get drunk (4-6). Then once or twice during the week I might have abeer with dinner or some whiskey when I'm hanging around watching TV.

Probably 3-4 times a week, and I get pretty drunk atleast 2 of those times. I go all out probably once every 3-4 weeks though. Still in college btw

Originally Posted by keiththekid1

And how old are you?

Im 22 and i feel like it is kind of getting out of hand. I usually pick one night out of the week where I go nuts, always blackout and always make a fool out of myself or pull some swamp thing back to the crib. 2-4 nights out of the week i go to a bar with a buddy or two and have 5 beers and play some keno and call it a night.

Is this bad?

Moderation is key.

I dont understand how you kids get out of control when you drink. When I was younger, I would drink to get loose and look for females to smash n dash.....lol

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

typically go out for a few beers (2-3) on Thursday and either Friday or Saturday I might get drunk (4-6). Then once or twice during the week I might have a beer with dinner or some whiskey when I'm hanging around watching TV.
You can get drunk off of 4-6 beers?

Anyways I drink..but I only have a few on the weekends. Maybe a beer or two with dinner once or twice during the week.

I'm 20 btw

Back
Top Bottom