How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General

Can anyone confirm that the INDIAN dude from NY still alive. He always wore is turban in every pic. Sole Supreme I think.

who made this pic?
4553391005_9fe1bcb656_z.jpg

I made a shirt out of it.... & the OG :evil:

:smokin

edit: i already replied to this thread didn't realize it was an old one.
other stuff:
half yall don't even know what no karamo meant :lol:

lex gx? i think that was his name

Last edited:
Jrose and the epic thread where dudes were posting pron and got permabanned.
Da musket
Ninjahood posting about ole girl who was a skeezer and he almost wifed her up after she wiped a few cats down and almost got preggers .

The VERY first thread I remember clicking into once I discovered General after nerding it up in JB for so lond was the fitted/shirt/sneaker battle between kingcrop aka The Jersey Shirt aka JJ against some other cat.

Anyone else remember the infinite DJ ID4 pick up thread? Or the pcrizzy one?

Also, I was one of the OG ( HT )s very first mods. Lasted like a week then this kid from Florida that swore he was from NYC basically deleted EVERTHING and broadstreetbully didn't allow for more mods.

Last edited:
The VERY first thread I remember clicking into once I discovered General after nerding it up in JB for so lond was the fitted/shirt/sneaker battle between kingcrop aka The Jersey Shirt aka JJ against some other cat.
Anyone else remember the infinite DJ ID4 pick up thread? Or the pcrizzy one?
Also, I was one of the OG ( HT )s very first mods. Lasted like a week then this kid from Florida that swore he was from NYC basically deleted EVERTHING and broadstreetbully didn't allow for more mods.
pcrizzy must've cashed out his trust that first month he was on whack *** team 909 who later dissed him cause he saw how lame they were lol.

My man pcrizzle I think owns a bakery with kingcrux in the phillipines.

can anyone post link to the dom vs hundreds og thread...
Info on this?
Dom used to post in WDYWT frequently and there was an NTer named THEREALHUNDREDS or something like that. Wasn't Bobby or Ben and I don't think he was affiliated with them in any way. I don't even know who started it but they would go back and forth at each other in the WDYWT thread about TRH's Stussy hat. Dom even posted a pic of him pouring a 40 out over a paper that was supposed to be a grave marker for the "Fruity stussy hat." 

There's no OG thread. It was an old WDYWT thread and it was way back in the ezboard days. Probably long gone.

I remember DJ AM posting some exclusive Lebron 2's in the Nike forum and immediately getting tons of heat. Think he was just starting to get pretty famous . .

Kevin Love's little brother was on here and when big bro started getting real big in high school little bro would post the nike hook-ups he was getting and say things like "Me > 99.9% of the ppl on here." What an a**hole.

luvkicks was cool. I sorta get the feeling that he's probably dead.

Billy Hoyle got banned for making an Asian "small penis" joke, I don't think he ever came back. Thanks fellas! *thumbs up*

Favorite moment was pics of the Lebron 2's being leaked. I remember immediately being blown away. Still my favorite modern sneaker ever.

Dom used to post in WDYWT frequently and there was an NTer named THEREALHUNDREDS or something like that. Wasn't Bobby or Ben and I don't think he was affiliated with them in any way. I don't even know who started it but they would go back and forth at each other in the WDYWT thread about TRH's Stussy hat. Dom even posted a pic of him pouring a 40 out over a paper that was supposed to be a grave marker for the "Fruity stussy hat." 

There's no OG thread. It was an old WDYWT thread and it was way back in the ezboard days. Probably long gone.
It was all over a chick, though.
TRH is still stuntin on IG: @monsieurblanc

slamed posting the nike encloypedia of every nike shoe ever made and the history of the company..... some dude i believe named jumpman23 opening a online shoe store and getting banned because they were fakes.. (was called out by jersey joe and a few others... this was when fakes first came out). Um someone posting fat joes air force ones collection... the jrose5 incident... the posting of nike summit and method man wearing the cobra commander head in every pic... the ben baller incident..(before he was big) airant and his pposting with dungeon family before they fell to the waste side. The constant degrassi threads about wheelchaair jimmy and how this kid can rap and he will blow up. The threads that followed after he blowed up and how ppl said he was wake. The constant tupac illuminati threads and how it was all a set up. post ur pinwheel hat thread... the what did you wear 2day dressing better thread... that was filled with urban wear ala akademiks/enyce/phat farm etc... the constant threads about rich yung clothing and how it was the NEXT BIG THING...The constant talk of mf doom....

Not necessarily old, but the thing that stuck in my mind was Cruz Gangstamonte....that name still makes me laugh.

I remember when Ben Baller use to post here often.

I remember when we tried to get an nter on the "I Love NY" cast.

Whatever happened to Muscle? I remember Mossyman looking like a little kid and all the photoshops of him, man there's just too much to list. I miss the old days of General :\

robot love smashed dom kennedy and beb baller almost did the trizzy...

pics of her surfaced....

What happened to the Icey Fresh Stunnaz? Or whatever their names were.....

HATA-TAKASHI

Back when the Shox BB4 brought out the variants and the XI variants from 2000/2001.

LOL Who remembers the entire sites fascination with EMI? i think that was her name. dray was ON IT!

also EKIN702

muscle68 used to post the funniest stories on NT

someone who shalt not be named bribing the active employee to buy all the 1st gen SBs before they hit the shelf, straight from the UPS truck to his trunk, RESELLER 101

other than that ya'll are a bunch of lames.

and im out.

shoutouts to:

littlebrother09 i think thats his username dude gave me a couple rides to some summits cool cat
beatcavehermit - wherever you are we used to kick it your pops owns a bicycle store
despairsray - for making pedo funny
muscle68 - funny *** posts
ALLDAYALLNIGHT - smart cool cat
wizith - forgot your username bro
DJ ID4 - cool cat we used to chat it up
baysickbeats909 - cool cat as well
EKS0BITION1 - what happened to him used to love his clothing line
derryj3 - one of the funnier cats that used to be on NT
F00TCLAN - i live 10 minutes from him i never see him much love tho
kuruptygotti - we used to kick it too dont know what happened to him last i heard he was going to med school
luvkicksdepp - lookin like johnny depp with dope sbs
JusTooMuch - cool cat chatted every now and then
PCRIZZY - the fresh prince of the philliphines
meupsideyourhead - i dont remember his NT name cool cat remember him from the proper grand opening got drunk and ran into the door haha

met a lot of cool people through niketalk, some i still talk to some ive lost touch with.

if yall got a fb message me.

also thank you henz0 for selling me a paul pierce swingman back in 2003.

and thank you henz0 for being the inspiration behind h00dtalk. i miss that place.

other than that, everyone else who joined after 03' are lames.

Back
Top Bottom