How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk or High?

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

15 for both.  still enjoy both 
pimp.gif
Still drink, but grew out of getting high. Still
smokin.gif
, though

Drunk: 16 (at a friend's family bbq ... I was trashed after like 6 drinks or so)

High: 18 (and it was with a hippie kid at college I got sooooo freaking zapped I just chilled on a couch and housed a bag of these
images
)

High - 13
Drunk - 7
Crack Cocaine -15
PCP - 14
Extacy Pills - 13
Meth - Yesterday
laugh.gif
Im 16

Being born in the hood , crackhouse ftw

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

High - 13
Drunk - 7
Crack Cocaine -15
PCP - 14
Extacy Pills - 13
Meth - Yesterday
laugh.gif
Im 16

Being born in the hood , crackhouse ftw

My %##$% you've been 16 for 3 years B lol

I'm 20 and Haven't experienced either of those things..
most people give me the
alien.gif
 when I tell them that, might get drunk for my 21st.... maybe... probably not...

Drunk - 15 or 16 the homies swooped like 7-8 bottles of Hyp, vodka and wine. We played Grey Goose pong. Yakked 4 times next morning.
glasses.gif

High - 13, went down to phoenix during graduation time and he took me to parties sayin i was 16. Wild
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

^
eek.gif
you trollin'? not gonna front.. barely did coke this year
I aint even trollin , being high & drunk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
All that other DRUGS is OD LAME.

They dont even do anything unless you want your mentaility to get ##%!#%

It started off as getting drunk at 7 , smoking herb at 13 , met people that did pills while smoking, after pills , got into pcp , my pcp connect hooked me up with crack , ever since then i was like man let me do some meth ,m try that %%+ out !

Now my mentality , is straight not giving a kcuf , i can say whaatver do what I want and I wouldnt care , $%%# I could be gay af for 3 years , do @*!$%#% things and still not give a f 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Freedom life brah

started smoking weed at 16. I was like 
eek.gif
where has this been my entire life? It was all fun in HS, but I'm going to have to kill it next year, it's gotten to the point where I feel like I need it, so therefore I need to stop. Plus my first quarter grades were just disappointing.
30t6p3b.gif

Getting legit drunk- 18, first quarter of college

advice to people that have never smoked before: don't get so high that you throw up. I did that last spring and puked McDonalds' all over my friend's front lawn.

^
eek.gif

It started off as getting drunk at 7 , smoking herb at 13 , met people that did pills while smoking, after pills , got into pcp , my pcp connect hooked me up with crack , ever since then i was like man let me do some meth ,m try that !*! out !

Now my mentality , is straight not giving a kcuf , i can say whaatver do what I want and I wouldnt care , %*%* I could be gay af for 3 years , do @@@@$@$ things and still not give a f 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Freedom life brah

This explains a lot. I guess the OP of that thread should be worried.

burned for the first time when i was 13 didnt smoke again until i was 14/15, became a weekend warrior until 16/17 and now im 19 about to be 20 and have burned pretty much everyday since

had a drink when i was 17 or 18 and ive never really been DRUNK. prefer to be wavy and
pimp.gif
throughout the night..when i do rarely drink
laugh.gif

drunk: 14

high: 14

learned how to roll: this year, im 24.

but being high & drunk at the same time is da shietttttt!

Now my mentality , is straight not giving a kcuf , i can say whaatver do what I want and I wouldnt care , $%%# I could be gay af for 3 years , do @*!$%#% things and still not give a f 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Freedom life brah

What are you trying to say...? 
tired.gif
 dude's brain is fried

^
eek.gif

It started off as getting drunk at 7 , smoking herb at 13 , met people that did pills while smoking, after pills , got into pcp , my pcp connect hooked me up with crack , ever since then i was like man let me do some meth ,m try that %%+ out !

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Freedom life brah

like telling dudes they have a nice butt?

High - 15...as we left the park I fell onto the gate and non stop laughing ensued....followed buy non stop laughing at a crate while at the deli

Drunk - 16 off that 99 bananas (never again)....went to one of those Italian coffee shops and asked if they sold coffee (the stares I got from them)...had to go back home instead of this party smh

Back
Top Bottom