How Priviledged Are You? Vol Would You Like Some Scrumpets Milord?

How Priviledged Are You?

• Very Disprivileged

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non Privileged

• Above Average

• Priviledged

• Very Priviledged

• Total voters
White: +25

Male: +25

Straight: +20

Cisgender: +20

United States: +20

Non-Religious: -20

Middle Class: 0

Able-Bodied: +25

Attractive Face: +10

Tall: +10

Nurse (answered Police/Fireman): -10

125.  Bag my groceries, peasants. 

:smokin
Pretty ridiculous...

if you live in Africa or Middle East and you're black you're bottom of the barrel? Strange, cause I know many black Africans who are living in the "Rich" bracket.

I think it's based off of the United States cultural mix. Not global.

laugh.gif

Damn, I picked a really bad paintjob to wear...-100 off the bat.

Luckily, I'm straight, tall, clearly male and my legs/eyes/brain cells work properly so it's not so bad being a ******.

EDIT: Who made and determines these ratings tho? Sounds pretty legit and well-considered, just wonder.

Last edited:

So this is basically saying since I am black... even though everything else is alright I am still going to struggle?

Sounds about right 
ohwell.gif

What is this trying to measure. Privalge of how happy you are are the money comin in, or how other people view you. My life>>>dat rich life upbringing.

Seems like the majority of us are black and underprivileged.

I ain't eem mad, cause I won't be for long.

doesnt japan/australia, and Europe-meh still have better qualities of life then the US doe?

Some of you seem to misunderstand. This doesn't measure how great your life is. What it is actually measuring is how UNDERPRIVILEGED you are.

Merriam-Webster: Underprivileged: "Deprived through social or economic condition of some of the fundamental rights of all members of a civilized society."

Merriam-Webster: Deprived: "Suffering a lack of a specified benefit that is considered important."

What this is measuring is, based on WHO YOU ARE, how greatly the FUNDAMENTAL BENEFITS of CIVILIZED SOCIETY are being ROBBED FROM YOU.

If you're Black, you are probably not experiencing the same social benefits as your non-Black peers. If you are ugly, you are probably not experiencing the same social benefits as your attractive peers. If you're from the Middle East, you're probably not experiencing the same social benefits as your European peers, etc.

Perhaps the scale in the infographic is inconsistent, but the point it is making is absolutely accurate.

I scored a -35, but I have pride in every aspect of who I am, and therefore, would rather have this -35 than the 200+ that the "privileged kids" are experiencing (not mad). Don't be ASHAMED that your score is sub-zero. Rather, TAKE PRIDE in the fact that whatever you achieve is, to a higher extent than many, SELF-MADE.

Let's get this money.

Last edited:
Some of you seem to misunderstand. This doesn't measure how great your life is. What it is actually measuring is how UNDERPRIVILEGED you are.

Merriam-Webster: Underprivileged: "Deprived through social or economic condition of some of the fundamental rights of all members of a civilized society."

Merriam-Webster: Deprived: "Suffering a lack of a specified benefit that is considered important."

What this is measuring is, based on WHO YOU ARE, how greatly the FUNDAMENTAL BENEFITS of CIVILIZED SOCIETY are being ROBBED FROM YOU.

If you're Black, you are probably not experiencing the same social benefits as your non-Black peers. If you are ugly, you are probably not experiencing the same social benefits as your attractive peers. If you're from the Middle East, you're probably not experiencing the same social benefits as your European peers, etc.

Perhaps the scale in the infographic is inconsistent, but the point it is making is absolutely accurate.

I scored a -35, but I have pride in every aspect of who I am, and therefore, would rather have this -35 than the 200+ that the "privileged kids" are experiencing (not mad). Don't be ASHAMED that your score is sub-zero. Rather, TAKE PRIDE in the fact that whatever you achieve is, to a higher extent than many, SELF-MADE.

Let's get this money.

I'm with you, BUT

Money has no real effect on this scale, when in reality, money let's you experience any damb social benefit you please.

Your income should net you 1 point for every $10k you make.

There's no education points either.

Strong spelling of privileged in the OP.

I scored a 145. Only negative I had was in the occupation column. I work in consulting but answered scientist.

Surprised there wasn't a column for education though - either school or level.

I'm with you, BUT

Money has no real effect on this scale, when in reality, money let's you experience any damb social benefit you please.

Your income should net you 1 point for every $10k you make.

There's no education points either.

Most definitely. I agree.

Strong spelling of privileged in the OP.

I scored a 145. Only negative I had was in the occupation column. I work in consulting but answered scientist.

Surprised there wasn't a column for education though - either school or level.

I apologize Master Timbo. I will pray for forgiveness.

Back
Top Bottom